a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Glossier, Home Depot, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, and 600+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, and Bangalore, together we've served over 400 million consumers worldwide across 7 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We’re looking for a highly creative Growth Manager to drive user growth and engagement for Narvar in a way that creates user stickiness and value. You will handle a multitude of projects to drive reach, revenue, and lower costs. Your time will be balanced between initiating and nurturing the growth of the company and you will be expected to stretch boundaries and think outside of the box to get results.
what you’ll do
- Focus on customer acquisition, activation, retention, up-sell, and optimization of the revenue funnel
- Own and deliver targets on a collection of business critical workstreams
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders in driving business critical projects forward
- Understand the various components and drivers of growth, along with trends (such as traffic, conversion, user engagement, and repeat behavior) and create actionable programs
- Provide customer insight by blending data with a deep understanding of user needs, habits, and perceptions developed through customer feedback
- Analyze user journeys to provide actionable insights and recommendations to derive immediate impact on KPIs
- Undertake consumer research to identify their needs and current friction points and conduct analysis to unlock growth
- Manage cross-functional growth projects by working closely with product and functional teams to run experiments and roll out features on an ongoing basis
- Design and execute all aspects of digital marketing campaigns including Push, SMS, email, PR, on-ground GTM, and advertisements
what we’re looking for
- You have 2-4 years of experience in growth hacking/digital marketing, preferably in the ecommerce or B2C product industry
- B.E./B.Tech/MBA from a premium institute
- You are an articulate communicator with strong problem-solving abilities
- You have exceptional attention to detail
- You’re highly analytical and data-driven
- You can work in a dynamic environment with changing goal posts and responsibilities
- High levels of motivation, energy, and drive to ensure goals are achieved
- Ability to drive both small and large scale projects and experiments with ease
- Working knowledge of SQL and other analytics tools are a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.