a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Patagonia, GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, and 600+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, and Bangalore, together we've served over 400 million consumers worldwide across 7 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
Do you want to build exceptional products that power the post-purchase experience for the biggest brands in the retail industry? As a Senior Frontend Software Engineer, you will have a direct impact on our customer-facing products and work with modern frontend technologies like React, Redux, TypeScript, and GraphQL to ship complex features that drive millions of views around the globe.
what you’ll do
- Partner closely with product managers and designers to develop, test, and implement customer-facing products using iterative Agile development methodologies
- Work closely with the design and frontend team to build a modular, reusable component library to solve everyday engineering pain points enabling more consistent and beautiful products
- Collaborate with on-site and offshore product development and engineering teams to help architect and build global consumer-facing applications
- Build features that our millions of users see and interact with on a daily basis
- Research, promote, and adopt new technologies
- Write, participate, and review technical architecture designs
what we’re looking for
- You have experience building data-driven applications using RESTful APIs and Redux
- You have experience with frontend build tools, such as Webpack, Babel, Sass
- You have experience with test automation and enjoy building testable applications with tools such as Jest, Enzyme, and Cypress
- You have some experience or desire to learn TypeScript, CSS-in-JS, Next.js, Node.js, and GraphQL
- You are committed to building exceptional consumer-facing user experiences
- You have a BS/MS in computer science, engineering, or equivalent work experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.