a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Levi's, Estee Lauder, Coach, TUMI, and 600+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, and Bangalore, together we've served over 400 million consumers worldwide across 7 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
As a member of the Narvar Product Management organization, you will be responsible for defining and executing the product vision for Narvar’s integration with the world’s leading e-commerce and order management system (OMS) platforms, such as Shopify, Magento, Commerce Cloud, and Hybris. Our ideal candidate will have already demonstrated experience managing successful B2B partner integrations in agile software development environments. You will guide product development through all stages of the product life cycle, from identification of customer needs and product definition through development, launch, and ongoing support. This is a highly cross-functional role and you will work closely with engineering, marketing, sales, customer success, professional services, and business operations teams. You will be comfortable in a fluid, hyper-growth startup environment and will bring an energetic, fun, and creative approach to your work.
what you’ll do
- Make all Narvar products turnkey on the world’s leading e-commerce and OMS platforms (e.g., Shopify, Magento, Commerce Cloud, Hybris, IBM Sterling) to help scale the company’s commercial line of business.
- Work with internal teams, partners, and management to establish product development priorities for all e-commerce and OMS integrations, along with relevant business rationales, so that you thoroughly own your roadmap.
- Define the framework for these integrations so that they are implemented at a platform level with maximum reusability of components.
- Create configuration tools and guides that enable customers to onboard with minimal effort.
- Instrument integrations for ongoing monitoring of usage and performance, and develop internal and external reports and dashboards
- Stay current with leading and emerging partners, as well as competitors; keep us informed on key issues that could impact the product roadmap.
- Drive Product Management best practices, including:
- Translate business needs and requirements into design concepts and actionable user stories
- Engage closely with Engineering and Design teams, both internal and external (i.e., contractors) to drive product development efforts
- Manage project schedules and dependencies, and drive cross-functional initiatives.
- Prioritize your product backlog based on business priorities, market changes, and team velocity.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and client operations to develop and execute product launch strategies.
what we’re looking for
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in Product Management working directly with Engineering and Design teams in agile software development environments
- You’ve worked with one or more e-commerce and OMS platforms; familiarity with retail is a plus
- You’ve earned a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field, with an MBA preferred
- You are experienced working with APIs, databases, testing tools, and cloud infrastructure
- You’ve worked with external contractors to develop software solutions
- You have a track record of shipping successful SaaS solutions for B2B platform teams
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, growth-stage startup environment
- Proven expertise in managing aggressive and dynamic products with competing resources and priorities
- You have a firm sense of accountability and ownership across the entire product development lifecycle
- You’re self-motivated and have a “get stuff done” attitude when approached with new challenges
- You can problem solve both creatively and analytically
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills and an innate ability to relate to technology
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.