a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Glossier, Home Depot, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, and 600+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, and Bangalore, together we've served over 400 million consumers worldwide across 7 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
Are you passionate about leading and mentoring sales & customer success professionals? We're seeking a strategic thinker and empathetic leader for our high-performing go-to-market team. As the Head of Sales, you will further optimize our outbound sales processes and gather insights to identify ways to optimize each step in the customer lifecycle and drive a strong return on investment for our clients. You'll need to have a strong mix of relationship management, analytical, and leadership development skills. This is a highly cross-functional role and you will collaborate with engineering and professional services teams to drive process and create solutions.
what you'll do
- Create and drive an incredible culture of performance, accountability, and collaboration while passionately developing your team
- Manage a team of sales and customer success professionals and empower them to deliver excellent client experiences that drive strong renewals, upsells, adoption, and references
- Build and engineer global pipeline across the entire revenue funnel from inquiry to MQL to SQO and provide overall feedback to the entire revenue pipeline
- Work closely with global sales teams to ensure that territories, reps, and GTM motions are adequately supported, measured, and monitored
- Collaborate with other sales leaders to define KPIs and objectives to maximize sales productivity
- Ensure renewal and expansion opportunities are identified and closed successfully
- Implement a clearly defined success plan to expand product adoption and grow relationships
- Drive new business growth by generating advocacy and customer references
- Measure the effectiveness of customer success programs through metrics and operational reviews
- Promote a customer-centric mindset across the company and align initiatives across cross-functional teams
- Maintain monthly, quarterly, weekly, and daily pipeline forecasts and report effectiveness cross-functionally
- Have a willingness to “roll up your sleeves” in executing initiatives to drive pipeline for go-to-market teams
- Develop incentives, competitions, and other unique programs that keep the culture and environment upbeat, fun, and consistent
what we're looking for
- You have 10+ years of experience in enterprise SaaS sales and leading a team of sales and account managers who work with enterprise clients
- You have client-facing experience in retail consulting, customer success management, or similar roles
- Strong level of business acumen and ability to provide guidance to the go-to-market organization as needed
- You've scaled a team in a fast-growing B2B SaaS company or other similar organization
- You’re an exceptional cross-functional leader who can support and work closely with both operations and marketing teams
- You're adaptable to change and can support an evolving go-to-market strategy
- You've executed win-win negotiation strategies to improve renewal value while enhancing customer relationships
- You have a passion for coaching, mentoring, and growing salespeople and sales leaders
- You have strong sales acumen and knowledge and must be trained in solution selling, Sandler, and familiar with MEDPIC process
- You have executive-level interpersonal, project management, and communication skills
- You have a builder mentality and the dedication to make an immediate impact
- You’re comfortable working in a global, fast-paced, cross-functional organization
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MBA/ PGDM is mandatory
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.