a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Glossier, Home Depot, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, and 600+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, and Bangalore, together we've served over 400 million consumers worldwide across 7 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
As the Director of Demand Generation, you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of high-impact marketing programs that are optimized to deliver results across the marketing and sales funnel while hitting target metrics, including leads, pipeline, and high ROI across multiple channels. This position requires a unique blend of marketing operations, creative integrated marketing plus strong experience with ABM, a love of data and analytics, and people management. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you’re a modern marketing strategist who has a demonstrated track record of growing brands through successful lead generation.
what you’ll do
- Develop and lead strategy for Account Based Marketing (ABM) programs for target accounts
- Determine the most appropriate mix of NAM marketing programs to target existing and new prospects in key segments to drive revenue (i.e. content syndication, webinars, events, SEM, direct mail, display, web, and email)
- Manage global Marketing Operations and Field Marketing teams and develop team forecasts and measurements on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue, and sales cycle length
- Partner cross-functionally with sales leadership to ensure agreement on priorities and SLAs, adjusting as required by changing market conditions and emerging opportunities
- Oversee demand generation budget and demonstrate quarterly ROI on all cross-team marketing initiatives
- Own the marketing technology stack - evaluate and recommend new technologies to improve process and optimize performance
- Work collaboratively across the marketing organization to align surround demand with events and programs, including PR, content, social, and product marketing
- Communicate up, down, and across the organization to ensure the best business outcomes from every demand gen priority and investment
- Develop and mentor demand generation team members
what we’re looking for
- You have 8+ years of experience in a fast-paced, demand generation environment, ideally with an enterprise SaaS product
- You have proven experience scaling demand generation programs (e.g., outbound marketing, ABM initiatives, lead nurturing, etc.)
- You can energize a team and engage them toward action and results
- You’re a data-driven leader who has developed shared measurement and tracking of demand generation programs for marketing and sales
- You have the creativity to build innovative programs that engage prospects and optimize marketing dollars
- You have the ability to lead and communicate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns to senior executives and provide recommendations for pipeline growth
- You’re an excellent communicator who can clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation, and verbal formats to a variety of audiences
- You have a proven record of supporting sales to meet or exceed pipeline and revenue targets
- You’re a team player with cross-functional project leadership skills
- You’re able to leverage technology including marketing automation, web content management, web analytics, and business intelligence
- You have experience with Marketo, Salesforce, and related-technologies
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.