a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with L'Oréal, LVMH, Levi's, Estee Lauder, Coach, TUMI, and 600+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, and Bangalore, together we've served over 400 million consumers worldwide across 7 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We’re looking for a Senior Frontend Software Engineer to lead technical direction and influence the architecture of frontend systems at Narvar. As a critical member of the team, you will build customer-facing products and promote software development best practices. You will implement processes and frameworks, mentor other engineers, and work with external and internal customers to understand and define complex requirements.
what you’ll do
- Work with technologies like React, Angular, Java Spring, Typescript, and be the resident expert in React.js and frontend architecture
- Design and lead the development of customer-facing products that will help our customers get the best business value
- Mentor fellow engineers and play a key role in increasing their impact and growth
- Elevate the bar for technical standards, performance, reliability, and operational excellence
- Collaborate with peers in our international offices over architecture and processes improvements
- Work autonomously on challenging problems, bringing your ideas and vision to online consumer retail and the post-purchase landscape
- Partner with senior management to prioritize the technical roadmaps and represent Narvar externally
what we’re looking for
- You have 3+ years of software experience at a startup or technology-focused company and a consistent track record of planning and executing against projects of large scope
- You have demonstrated the ability to successfully lead and grow a team of engineers
- You have a passion for engineering and exceptional coding skills
- You can create software that translates into useful customer products
- You have demonstrated sound judgment with the ability to creatively solve complex problems
- You can express your views and present your work through excellent communication skills that help you garner a consensus among engineers internally and customers externally
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.