a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Levi's, Estee Lauder, Coach, TUMI, and 550+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, Münich, and Bangalore, together we've served over 400 million consumers worldwide across 7 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
As a Senior Content Marketing Manager, you’ll report to the Regional Director of Marketing, EMEA. You will own planning & execution for the majority of our external communication channels including PR, social, email, sales collateral, and website, build the community around our category (post-purchase, but expanding), enable our internal resources to effectively tell our story, and amplify our content to drive business goals.
You are a wizard at getting core messages across in lively, smart short copy & visually compelling content, but are equally comfortable writing engaging & insightful long-form pieces like blog posts and ebooks. You have a vision for how to set the stage for our EMEA leadership team and customers speaking at events. You’re someone who loves to create content in all its formats — it’s at your core. You’re a lover of lexicon but slayer of jargon. You are passionate about data and its visualisation. Your work is smart, accessible, and relatable. You know the rules of writing and design, and when to break them. You understand how to match the best format to create contemporary content quickly, with a strong purpose and key audience in mind.
Join us and take our content to the next level.
what you’ll do
- Inspire a results-driven and results-focused approach to content strategy, marketing, management, and creation
- Create and edit content disseminated through a variety of marketing vehicles including our DACH regional websites, a newsletter, emails, ads, social media channels, sales materials, our blog, PR bylines, and articles
- Own & grow our social footprint, engagement, and circle of influencers in the DACH region
- Drive our website content refresh strategy, working with cross-functional partners to synthesize priorities, manage the content calendar, and coordinate or execute implementation
- Manage a DACH newsletter, building an audience and subscription base to provide a robust vehicle for thought-leadership and category building as well as nurture customers & prospects
- Repurpose and reconfigure existing content, so that it can be reused in the DACH region quickly and successfully
- Manage DACH customer communications in collaboration with CS & PMM
- Provide content support for events & speaking opportunities: create abstracts, talking points and supporting presentation materials, prep speakers
- Collaborate with PMM on sales decks & collateral - they’ll provide the product expertise, you’ll weave it into the narrative and provide the talking points to help our sales team succeed in painting the picture & expressing Narvar’s value
what we’re looking for
- You have 6+ years of outbound marketing experience with at least 3 of them in mainstream content marketing
- You have demonstrated experience creating strategy, growing & engaging targeted audience via social channels
- You have experience translating difficult concepts or data insights into easy-to-understand content
- You have a portfolio showcasing email, web, PR, social content, sales collateral, long-form articles (and any other editorial content formats) to demonstrate your experience creating thoughtful, inspiring, clear narratives - you MUST provide a link or attachment with your application
- You possess customer-centric, values-driven thinking that is focused on driving business outcomes and priorities
- You have experience evaluating and demonstrating sales effectiveness with content output and translating content into creative formats
- You love to hustle and enjoy the challenge of competition and winning
a plus if you have knowledge of
- B2B SaaS and enterprise marketing
- Email marketing
- Community management
- Messaging development and branding
- Video production
- Infographic production
- Domain expertise in online retail, B2C marketing, technology
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.