a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Glossier, Home Depot, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, and 500+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, and Bangalore, together we've served over 400 million consumers worldwide across 7 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
As Director of Support, you will lead our US and India based teams delivering 24X7 technical support to our customers. Improving customer satisfaction and the success of our customers is what drives you on a daily basis. You relentlessly pursue opportunities for improvement, collaborating closely with other customer-facing groups and internal stakeholders. You bring with you a wealth of support knowledge and the ability to adopt best practices to the environment we have at Narvar. Your mission is to build a best-in-class support organization that sets us apart from the rest.
what you’ll do
- Provide leadership to a customer-facing group of technical employees as they deliver to SLAs and ensure our customers are delighted with the service they receive
- Hire, train, maintain and mentor a staff of technical support personnel with a focus on ongoing professional development and retention
- Adopt and continuously improve support management tools and self-service resources to provide customers with highly effective, responsive, and best-in-class support options
- Drive the design, documentation of, and adherence to repeatable processes
- Partner closely with engineering and product teams on product issues to drive down support contacts and gain customer satisfaction
- Manage escalation of critical customer issues
- Monitor and report on the performance of the customer support team through metrics such as first-touch response, closure rates, response times, and customer satisfaction
- Lead our incident management process, owning internal and customer communications and partnering with engineering teams to drive to root cause analysis
what we’re looking for
- You have a BS in computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience in software and/or a technologically relevant field
- You have 8+ years of experience managing global technical support organizations
- Experience building and developing an organization at scale
- You have strong operating and troubleshooting knowledge across various technologies
- You’re a critical thinker and excellent problem solver with a strong bias for action
- Proven strategies for maintaining and improving operational processes and procedures to ensure delivery of industry-leading technical support for customers at all levels
- You have direct experience developing, overseeing, measuring, and improving business processes using metrics, reporting, and analysis of KPIs and SLAs to achieve and sustain operational excellence
- Experience with Zendesk and Salesforce a plus
- Experience managing global support for a SaaS company a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.