a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Glossier, Home Depot, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, and 500+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, and Bangalore, together we've served over 400 million consumers worldwide across 7 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
As the Director of Talent Acquisition, you will define and drive our global recruiting strategy in support of our rapid growth. In this highly visible role, you will partner closely with the executive team, develop scalable solutions globally, and lead and inspire the talent acquisition team to achieve success. You’re data-driven, curious, and passionate about designing effective recruiting practices.
what you’ll do
- Manage, coach, and grow a high performing talent acquisition team to deliver results across the entire organization
- Evaluate the team structure, plan for continual improvement in efficiency and effectiveness, and provide individuals with professional and personal growth opportunities
- Build and foster strong relationships/partnerships with leaders across the organization
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships with internal departments and stakeholders around the globe
- Create, implement, and drive adoption of relevant, scalable, and compliant recruitment policies and practices
- Question the status quo and pioneer practices to improve process, identify inefficiencies, and drive effectiveness
- Define consistent data-driven hiring metrics and goals, aligning both recruiters and business leaders alike
- Develop and lead through comprehensive recruiting metrics, measuring OKRs with an emphasis on creating and implementing recruiting processes to enhance the candidate experience
- Personally drive executive recruitment
what we’re looking for
- You have 10+ years of progressively challenging talent acquisition experience and 4+ years experience in a leadership capacity/leading a team
- Demonstrated experience leading a distributed team in a rapidly growing and very fast paced environment
- You know how to use data and analytics to develop insights, tell stories, and support sound decision making
- Excellent interpersonal savvy and self-awareness with strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have experience working at a fast-paced, tech startup undergoing rapid change and growth
- Experience working with companies that have an international office is preferred
- Prior experience with Greenhouse is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.