a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Glossier, Home Depot, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, and 500+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, and Bangalore, together we've served over 400 million consumers worldwide across 7 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We’re looking for a Logistics Integrations Manager to support the growth and development of our global transportation carrier partnerships. You will oversee our integration strategy and execution, onboard new logistics partners, and enhance and expand existing relationships. You will provide organizational and project management support to optimize process and scale while driving adoption of new capabilities. Due to the importance of the data transacted, you will have a broad purview and impact on the organization as a whole.
what you’ll do
- Identify and drive optimized data integration structures and processes across a global footprint
- Build value-based relationships with global transportation carrier partners, onboarding new carriers and integrating new capabilities with existing carriers
- Drive requirements definition, lead data gathering engagements, and ensure solutions are delivered on time and according to expectations
- Gather and analyze data to access opportunities, gauge the appropriateness of solutions, and measure success
- Build consensus within cross-functional teams, coordinate the deployment of resources, and generally ensure timely and effective solutions
- Develop and deliver world-class processes for carrier onboarding and integrating data from operations partners
- Proactively engage customers and internal teams on identified issues and risks
what we’re looking for
- You have 4-6 years of experience in a technically focused role with an emphasis on end-to-end process ownership and the facilitation of internal and external resources, SaaS startup experience is a plus
- You have supply chain or logistics experience on an operational basis
- Hands-on experience with integrations technologies such as APIs, flat files, and EDI files is a strong plus
- You excel in a fast paced environment and have a scrappy mentality that helps you find unique solutions to common roadblocks
- You have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- You have excellent verbal and written communication, paired with superior analytical/critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- You describe yourself as flexible and comfortable working in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- You have strong business and technical acumen
- You find satisfaction in resolving issues both on a transactional and systemic level
- BA/BS required, technical or analytical degrees a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.