a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Glossier, Home Depot, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, and 550+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, and Bangalore, together we've served over 400 million consumers worldwide across 7 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We’re looking for a Director of Commercial Customer Success to lead our team of Commercial CSMs. This team partners with high growth brands in the commercial segment to drive adoption, engagement, retention, and growth. In this role, you will partner with commercial sales leadership as well as our enterprise customer success team to craft the right go-to-market strategy and build a team to execute in market.
You will play a key role in our customer success organization, defining and owning success for your team in our next stage of growth. You will enable your team to deliver ROI for our clients through coaching, development, training, and problem-solving. You will partner with cross-functional leadership to build playbooks and processes to support them in their success. You will inspire and motivate them to excel in a fast-paced business while helping them develop their broader career.
what you’ll do
- Manage and hire a team of commercial CSMs and empower them to deliver excellent client experiences that drive strong renewals, upsells, adoption, and references
- Support ongoing team growth and career development including recruiting, hiring, training, and mentoring CSMs
- Achieve key performance metrics and goals
- Collaborate with commercial sales leadership to ensure renewal and expansion opportunities are identified and closed successfully
- Implement a clearly defined and scalable success plan to expand product adoption and grow relationships
- Promote a customer-centric mindset across the company and align initiatives across cross-functional teams
what we're looking for
- You have 8+ years of experience leading client-facing teams in a high-growth business, preferably working with demanding accounts
- You are genuinely passionate about being a people leader - you thrive on developing strong relationships with your team, removing obstacles blocking their success, and building processes to support them as they grow
- You are skilled at collaborating with and influencing cross-functional leadership (sales, product, & support) to drive the best outcomes for your team, Narvar, and our customers
- You have excelled as a client-facing individual contributor yourself, and can translate your experience and learnings to team members of all skill levels
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, have strong project management and communication skills, and can deftly conquer multiple competing priorities
- You have a BA/BS
- Domain knowledge of retail, e-commerce, or logistics is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.