a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Levi’s, Estee Lauder, Coach, TUMI, and 550+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, and Bangalore, together we've served over 400 million consumers worldwide across 7 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
Do you want to be a chief architect for how we tell our story in EMEA & shape the future of the post-purchase industry? Are you eager to join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the industry and have a direct and significant impact on our growth? Are you an energetic storyteller with a passion for uncovering customer insights to help take new products to market? If you answered “yes” to these questions, please read on.
As a Marketing Manager for Product and Content based in London, you’ll deliver powerful product narratives based on creative & analytical thinking. You will articulate the vision and value of our product portfolio, as they relate to our core markets in EMEA, powering our go-to-market efforts and directly enabling our sales growth. You will work cross-functionally with product, sales, and customer success teams (locally & globally), informing product features, positioning, messaging, and our lead generation campaigns.
Reporting directly to the Director of Product Marketing who is based in San Francisco, with a dotted line to the EMEA Regional Director of Marketing, you will be a key part of our global marketing team, with particular responsibility for product marketing of all our products - in all of our key EMEA markets.
what you’ll do
- Tell the story of our product and platform vision in EMEA and how we’re transforming the industry, across various content types
- Be the voice of trends across customer needs, developing both quantitative and qualitative ways to collect this intel
- Own market intelligence to inform the product roadmap for EMEA, working closely with the other PMMs and EMEA sales leadership to develop counter-positioning
- Understand and own competitive dynamics across all EMEA countries, with emphasis on UK, France, and Germany
- Enable all regional sales teams (Enterprise, Commercial, & SDR) by owning sales training
- Refine and develop EMEA product and platform positioning and messaging (via a compelling brand narrative), born out of EMEA customer insights and market research
- Own adaptation and localisation of global PMM collateral for each product and regional market
- Create an architecture that translates our high-level platform vision to deeper product-level messaging based on a sharp understanding of our customer personas (manifested across all channels from website to sales and customer success)
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders on the sales and executive teams to create materials (decks, collateral, etc.) that resonate with our account-based and vertical strategies
- Help develop account-level EMEA playbooks to drive and convert demand by enabling engagement through the right messaging at the right time
- Track and refine our understanding of EMEA based competitors and market/industry trends
- Be the EMEA expert on our products and analyse external impact to shape our positioning on an ongoing basis
- Be the voice of product marketing and support the product roadmap development in EMEA
what we’re looking for
- You have at least 6 years of professional experience in product marketing or sales enablement in the tech industry from a large multinational SaaS business or conglomerate
- You have strong writing skills and an eye for design - you can brief or build visually compelling materials (decks, talk-tracks, etc.) while balancing fast timelines
- You can absorb multiple sources of data (US and EMEA) and distill those into a clear narrative and position
- You’ve developed impactful sales collateral or business cases from conception through to execution (examples of slide decks will be requested!)
- You have experience championing campaigns and executing on go-to-market plans
- You have excellent organisation and project management skills
- You’re collaborative and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel to UK, France, Germany, and the US.
- Fluency in French, German, Italian, or Spanish is a big plus
- Experience in retail tech and/or SaaS is a big plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.