a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Glossier, Home Depot, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, and 550+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, and Bangalore, together we've served over 400 million consumers worldwide across 7 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are looking for a Senior Manager to join our fast growing organization and lead a new team of Enterprise Customer Success Managers in New York. Your team will be responsible for building key client relationships and developing scalable programs that deliver value to our customers throughout their journey. You will be responsible for increasing adoption and maturity for our enterprise customers as well as creating repeatable solutions for some of our biggest challenges. You will work closely with your sales and product counterparts to ensure customers achieve their business objectives, advise them on best practices, and act as the voice of the customers internally. We want resilient problem solvers who aren’t afraid to challenge the internal and external conventional thinking while also excelling at the nitty-gritty of the job.
what you'll do
- Manage a team of enterprise customer success managers and empower them to deliver excellent client experiences that drive strong renewals, upsells, adoption, and references
- Support ongoing team growth and career development through recruiting, hiring, training, and mentoring CSMs
- Collaborate with the east coast sales team to ensure renewal and expansion opportunities are identified and closed successfully
- Engage in customer meetings to help deliver value and remove barriers to adoption
- Achieve key performance metrics and goals
- Implement a clearly defined success plan to expand product adoption and grow relationships
- Drive new business growth by generating advocacy and customer references
- Promote a customer-centric mindset across the company and align initiatives across cross-functional teams
what we're looking for
- You have 5+ years of experience leading a team of CSMs who work with enterprise clients
- You have 8+ years of client-facing experience in customer success management or similar roles
- You have executive-level interpersonal, project management, and communication skills
- You've scaled a team in a fast-growing B2B SaaS company or other similar organization
- You've executed win-win negotiation strategies to improve renewal value while enhancing customer relationships
- You've worked with enterprise accounts to identify and tackle challenging business problems
- You're comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- You have a BA/BS, MBA is a plus
- Experience using Salesforce, Gainsight, or other customer relationship management solutions is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.