a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Glossier, Home Depot, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, and 500+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, and Bangalore, together we've served over 400 million consumers worldwide across 7 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
As a Sales Recruiter at Narvar, you will play an integral role in helping shape our future by partnering with the sales team to consistently identify and attract top talent. You’ll partner with hiring managers to develop, implement, and execute a broad recruiting strategy and will be challenged to think creatively and strategically to drive a healthy candidate pipeline. This is a unique and highly impactful opportunity to accelerate the business during a pivotal point of our growth.
what you’ll do
- Partner with hiring managers and executives to thoroughly understand department needs and screen applicants quickly and effectively
- Work effectively in a deadline driven and fast-paced environment to hire a high volume of sales talent at all levels
- Own the candidate process from initial outreach through offer
- Proactively source passive candidates through creative search tactics
- Engage active and passive talent through resume screening, outbound sourcing, networking, referrals, events, etc.
- Collaborate with recruiting coordinators and delegate interview scheduling tasks
- Communicate with candidates professionally and be immediately responsive
- Provide a world-class candidate experience
- Leverage data to assess your approach and shift your recruiting strategy accordingly
what we’re looking for
- You have 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- You have a BA/BS or equivalent experience
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills
- You have experience recruiting sales professionals for high growth tech companies (ideally in SaaS)
- You have experience using an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse is a plus)
- You have a growth mindset and are open to feedback
- You’re adaptable and able to thrive in ambiguity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.