a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Glossier, Home Depot, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, and 550+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, and Bangalore, together we've served over 400 million consumers worldwide across 7 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
As a member of the Business Operations team, you will be a strategic business partner driving data-driven decisions in collaboration with cross-functional leadership. You will drive strategy, insights, and strategic planning including definition and adoption of KPIs and OKRs, business reviews, annual operating plans, territories, quotas, and more. You will need to think strategically, communicate at the executive level, and drive independently towards execution.
what you’ll do
- Act as a thought partner, working with leadership to articulate what success looks like (OKRs) and identify areas of opportunity to step change growth (strategy projects)
- Define, plan, and execute on cross-functional strategic initiatives with a strong focus on project management, data analysis, strategy development, implementation, and adoption
- Develop a point of view for growth maturity models across multiple functions by establishing KPIs, partnering with the system admin to reflect changes in CRM (and other adjacent tools), and conducting analysis to drive transformation in the business
- Prepare KPIs and dashboards that measure what matters and report our progress to our executive team, senior leadership, and the Board
- Create dashboards and reports in the BI tool to provide greater transparency and consistency throughout the organization
- Build capabilities in operational teams to ensure a seamless transition of project execution and results
- Own and manage the development of a bottom-up operating model to support cross-functional targets needed to achieve revenue growth
what we’re looking for
- You have 5+ years of business analytics or business operations experience in a hyper-growth startup environment
- You consider your analytical skills to be exceptional
- You have the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously while driving analytical roadmaps and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- You are comfortable using enterprise analytics tools like Tableau, Looker.
- You have a proven track record of successfully delivering company-critical projects
- You have strong communication and collaboration skills
- You have excellent attention to detail and take initiative to resolve pressing business issues
- You’re a self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity
- Previous experience at a high-growth SaaS startup and a passion for retail, supply chain, and/or transportation a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.