a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Levi’s, Estee Lauder, Coach, TUMI, and 550+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, and Bangalore, together we've served over 400 million consumers worldwide across 7 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We’re looking for an Events Manager who is passionate about producing high-caliber experiences that help Narvar connect with leading retailers and brands. You will work collaboratively with our global events team, EMEA leadership, and sales teams (based in Northern, Southern, and Central Europe). You will produce and identify sponsorships, develop and execute 1st party events, explore and manage speaking opportunities, support customer advisory boards, and more, in an effort to drive revenue and ROI for Narvar.
what you’ll do
- Lead the strategic planning and creative development of event initiatives, proactively managing all event needs from branding, agenda design, content creation, venue selection, through to event execution, reporting, and optimisation
- Source and manage all aspects of live events (both conferences and tradeshows) including but not limited to: AV (general session, breakouts, & entertainment), registration, graphics, event flow, creative, food & beverage, transportation, parties/evening events, venue management, expo and exhibit production, and sourcing & management of both US and international vendors
- Collaborate with internal teams and engage with industry organisations and external vendors to deliver world-class event programs that drive successful results against strategic objectives, timelines, and financial goals
- Partner with regional marketing teams on evaluation, production, branding, giveaway needs, and overall logistics (pre & onsite) for 1st and 3rd party events
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to create event agendas and content that meets engagement objectives and strategically connects business priorities, objectives, and key messages
- Partner with internal stakeholders on highly visible customer events (annual summit, customer advisory groups, roadshows, account-based experiences, and regional workshops) to drive product roadmap discussions and upsell/cross-sell opportunities
- Develop and manage planning tools (i.e. budget tracking, project timeline, production schedules, event specs, meeting agendas and notes, etc.)
- Lead creation of event communications and promotion for assigned programs (in partnership with demand generation and sales teams) to drive attendance
- Reconcile budgets and lead internal and external project debriefs
- Develop success metrics against business priorities to ensure that event programs are delivering superior results
- Gather and track ROI, engagement analytics, and feedback to consistently assess opportunities for improvement
what we’re looking for
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience planning a range of events for multiple audiences in a fast-paced environment
- You have established relationships with event vendors and agencies
- You have a passion for transforming brand principles into real-life experiences
- You have superb communication and problem-solving skills
- You have the ability to thrive in a high-growth workplace and be flexible when priorities shift
- You’re intellectually curious, self-aware, have a solution-oriented growth mindset, and are ready to work with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Experience with a tech start-up or B2B SaaS company preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.