a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Patagonia, GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, and 500+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, and Bangalore, together we've served over 306 million consumers worldwide across 5 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 50 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
Do you want to build products that power the post-purchase experience for the biggest brands in the retail industry? As a Senior Frontend Software Engineer, you will have a direct impact on our customer-facing products and work with modern technologies like React, Redux, and GraphQL to ship complex features that drive millions of views.
what you’ll do
- Partner closely with product managers to design, develop, test and implement customer-facing products using iterative agile development methodologies
- Collaborate with on-site and offshore product development teams, building customer-facing applications that supply end users with a better post-purchase experience across the United States, Europe, and Asia
- Work closely with the design team to build a component library and templating framework to solve everyday engineering pain points enabling more consistent, beautiful and performant products.
- Build the features that our users see and interact with on a daily basis
- Provide production support for customer-facing issues, enabling a smooth user experience and post-purchase experience for all brands within our portfolio
- Implement unit, functional, and end-to-end integration automation, providing consistency of release driving positive customer experience.
- Research, promote and adopt new technologies.
- Write, participate and review technical designs.
what we’re looking for
- You have 5+ years of professional experience working with a frontend framework like React/Redux
- You’re comfortable in a test-driven development environment and can build tools like Webpack, Babel, Jest, Typescript
- You have experience building high volume, high performance, and highly available SaaS or consumer-facing products
- You have a BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Experience building Single Page Applications using RESTful APIs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.