a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Glossier, Home Depot, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, and 550+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, and Bangalore, together we've served over 306 million consumers worldwide across 5 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 50 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We’re looking for an articulate and creative Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our team. You’ll report to the Director of Product Marketing and will own the development and execution of product messaging, copywriting, product launches, sales enablement, product collateral, and more.
You will directly enable our growth in a variety of ways, but primarily by writing creative website messaging, catchy email copy, compelling customer case studies, and other product-related collateral. You will collaborate cross-functionally with the product, sales, design, and customer success teams. You’re a great fit if you can think strategically across multiple business aspects and go deep in positioning and messaging across all channels (web, email, field, and more).
what you’ll do
- Drive messaging and positioning through qualitative and quantitative research
- Identify and understand key customer segments and their various lifecycle journeys
- Take full ownership of one or many product lines, working closely with the PM on product direction, competitive landscape, positioning, pricing, etc.
- Research product and industry trends relative to competitors and develop content to position against competitors on an ongoing basis
- Lead integrated marketing/sales plans and campaigns that drive awareness and measurable demand generation
what we’re looking for
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in a Product Marketing role in enterprise SaaS
- You have a technical background as a Product Manager, Solutions Consultant, or technical degree (combined with core tech PMM experience)
- You have an established track record of writing impactful copy for website, email campaigns, landing pages, etc. (work samples will be requested!)
- You have a strong eye for design
- You have excellent organization and project management skills
- You have the ability to collaborate and work in a fast-paced organization
- Experience in retail-tech is a big plus
- Previous agency experience is also a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.