a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Glossier, Home Depot, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, and 500+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, and Bangalore, together we've served over 306 million consumers worldwide across 5 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 50 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
Are you passionate about leading and mentoring sales professionals? We're seeking a strategic thinker and empathetic leader for our high-performing sales development team. As the Director of Sales Development, you'll lead an 8+ person team and be responsible for hiring, on-boarding, and training. You'll further optimize our outbound sales processes and set the team of sales development representatives up for success in their career paths at Narvar.
what you'll do
- Create and drive an incredible culture of performance, accountability, and collaboration while passionately developing sales development representatives and managers
- Lead a global team of sales development representatives and ensure they meet and exceed performance targets
- Build and engineer global pipeline across the entire revenue funnel from inquiry to MQL to SQO and provide overall feedback to entire revenue pipeline
- Partner closely with marketing to provide input on marketing programs and allocation of SDR resources, optimize impact on sales funnel, and collaborate on a variety of pipeline generation activities both via one-off experimentation and at scale
- Hire and build out the SDR function to best support go-to-market team globally
- Work closely with sales leadership to ensure that territories, reps, and GTM motions are adequately supported, measured, and monitored
- Partner closely with Sales Operations and Marketing teams to define lead and opportunity types and enforce SDR team processes to ensure that SFDC remains the gold standard for data in the organization
- Collaborate with other sales leaders to define KPIs and objectives to maximize sales productivity
- Maintain monthly, quarterly, weekly, and daily pipeline forecasts and report effectiveness cross-functionally
- Have a willingness to “roll up your sleeves” in executing initiatives to drive pipeline for go-to-market teams
- Develop incentives, competitions, and other unique programs that keep the culture and environment upbeat, fun, and consistent
what we're looking for
- You have 5-7+ years of experience in enterprise SaaS sales and 4+ years managing a team of SDRs
- You have experience managing both reps and managers
- You have a builder mentality and the dedication to make an immediate impact
- You’re comfortable working in a global, cross-functional organization
- Strong level of business acumen and ability to provide guidance to go-to-market organization as needed
- You’re an exceptional cross-functional leader who can support and work closely with both operations and marketing teams
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have a passion for coaching, mentoring, and growing salespeople and sales leaders
- You're adaptable to change and can support an evolving go-to-market strategy
- You have strong sales acumen and knowledge and must be trained in solution selling, Sandler, and familiar with MEDPIC process
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.