a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Glossier, Home Depot, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, and 550+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, and Bangalore, together we've served over 400 million consumers worldwide across 7 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We’re looking for a Field Marketing Manager to help build and execute creative and memorable field marketing programs to drive opportunities and increase brand awareness for Narvar. You should have a track record of successfully planning, managing, and generating leads through events, including but not limited to major sponsorships at large trade shows, intimate executive dinners, partner events, meetups, and other proprietary programs.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys problem solving in a fast-paced startup environment and desires ownership of event and customer marketing programs and activities. You will report to the Senior Manager of Field & Customer Marketing and collaborate with teams across our organization to develop event marketing strategies that drive growth. You should be comfortable wearing many hats and consider yourself a jack-of-all-trades with an interest in a variety of different disciplines, including event marketing, marketing operations, partner marketing, and demand generation.
what you’ll do
- Produce field marketing campaigns and events from concept through completion: identify opportunities, define strategy and goals, assemble project teams, manage vendors, source diverse speakers and audiences, create runbooks, and navigate the murky waters of event metrics along the way
- In close partnership with sales and field marketing teams, develop and expand the scope of the field program to drive new leads, nurture existing ones, and bring our reach to new markets
- Incorporate data-driven insights into the full event lifecycle, from strategic pre-planning through post-campaign reporting
- Develop new campaign ideas, concepts, processes, and formats, ensuring consistency and creativity throughout all campaign touchpoints
- Refine and document the workings of our field program alongside the team, helping us scale our programs across the globe and standardize process for proving ROI
- Develop KPIs, budget, and forecasts in a cost-effective way
- Partner with marketing operations and sales operations to determine ongoing improvements to the lead flow and reporting process
what we’re looking for
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience planning a range of field campaigns for multiple audiences in a fast-paced environment, preferably at a tech company
- You have demonstrable experience working with and analyzing data from customer databases, such as Salesforce, Marketo, and Bizable
- You’re comfortable owning content creation and developing brand narratives across field marketing campaigns globally
- You have experience partnering closely with sales teams to develop strategies and track metrics for campaigns, such as trade-shows, CXO dinners, QBRs, etc.
- You have a strong working knowledge of retail conferences and the sales landscape in the tech industry
- You have experience analyzing data, building reports, and producing actionable insights
- You’re hyper-organized and have a relentless commitment to focusing on details, consistent communication, and creativity
- You have a wealth of event planning lifecycle knowledge and are comfortable executing the soup-to-nuts details for a variety of event formats, small and large
- You have established relationships with event vendors and agencies
- You have a passion for transforming brand principles into real-life experiences
- You have superb communication and problem-solving skills
- You have the ability to thrive in a high-growth workplace and be flexible when priorities shift
- You’re intellectually curious, self-aware, have a solution-oriented growth mindset, and are ready to work with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Willingness to travel
- You are comfortable owning a content production process
- You have global event planning experience
- You have experience managing digital event assets (email, website, etc.)
- You have a knack for writing clear and concise documentation
- You have extensive knowledge of event venues, restaurants, and spaces
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status