a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Levi's, Estee Lauder, Coach, TUMI, and 500+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, and Bangalore, together we've served over 306 million consumers worldwide across 5 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 50 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
As a Business Operations Manager, you will be a strategic business partner to the EMEA go-to-market leadership team. Your analytical mind will drive operations, strategy, and planning including deal management, sales funnel forecast, territory management, data analytics, and business process. This is a highly cross-functional role and you will work closely with sales, marketing, customer success, and finance.
what you’ll do
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, finance, marketing, and customer success to develop plans that support the company initiatives and strategies that achieve revenue growth.
- Partner with the sales team to ensure all deals align with corporate strategies and guidelines through deal desk and CPQ.
- Work with leadership to create a more focused coverage model for all EMEA pre and post-sales accounts.
- Interface with management to drive analytics and transformation initiatives across the EMEA region.
- Analyze and report on KPIs related to go-to-market productivity, pipeline development, forecast accuracy, and other key metrics.
- Drive the adoption of new go-to-market tools and automated systems, while maintaining and utilizing current automated systems.
what we’re looking for
- You have 5+ years of experience in a sales operations or deal desk role
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and CPQ software
- Previous experience in a high-growth SaaS startup preferred
- You’re a self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity
- You have excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- You take the initiative to resolve pressing business issues
- You can manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and have experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.