a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Glossier, Home Depot, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, and 500+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, and Bangalore, together we've served over 306 million consumers worldwide across 5 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 50 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We’re looking for a talented, creative, and experienced professional to craft internal global communications and employee engagement efforts. You’ll collaborate with leaders across departments to understand, guide, and promote various happenings, news, and initiatives. As the Director of Employee Engagement, you will be responsible for serving the internal conversation, shaping our brand voice, and delivering powerful writing that resonates with our team. You will also serve as an internal advisor initiating ideas across the organization that influence strategy, engagement, and a collaborative culture that drive pride, passion, and advocacy. This is a highly cross-functional position where you will be asked to jump in and execute a range of projects that are critical to the business and will require flexibility, agility, influence, problem-solving skills, and executive presence.
what you’ll do
- Collaborate with C-suite and senior leadership on internal communications strategies, tactics, messaging, and collateral to shape and nurture our company culture
- Prioritize and streamline information across departments to surface and spotlight stories to inform, engage, connect employees, and ultimately drive employee engagement
- Represent employee perspectives to management and proactively anticipate need for communications
- Design and deliver internal marketing campaigns that align with our principles and priorities
- Partner with senior leaders across the People team to develop professional communications that drive the strategic, operational, and cultural goals and strengthen the People team’s image
- Stay up-to-date on communications-related trends, strategies and tools, especially as they relate to HR oriented initiatives and employee engagement
- Market our unique company culture internally to keep employees informed, connected, and empowered
- Support our company all hands meetings, including managing content, coaching speakers in rehearsals, and developing presentations
- Manage employee communications for reputation issues that impact employees and contribute to a playbook of proactive issues messaging and communication recommendations
what we’re looking for
- You have 7+ years of professional experience in a marketing, communications, PR, or people role and a bachelor’s degree
- You’ve created and executed a global strategic roadmap centered around best in class initiatives, leveraging data to implement strategies that promote and achieve a culture of excellence and high engagement
- You have experience in stakeholder communications, overall communications, and human resources best practices
- Demonstrated experience and success in providing strategic communications counsel to senior leaders
- You have strong interpersonal skills and a commitment to internal customer service to accomplish goals and creatively meet the needs of a fast-paced startup environment
- You have experience successfully interacting with cross-functional teams and multi-region teams
- You can manage multiple tasks simultaneously with the flexibility to deal with changing priorities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.