a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Patagonia, GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, and 500+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, and Bangalore, together we've served over 306 million consumers worldwide across 5 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 50 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
Do you want to help us deliver a faster, better, and more reliable platform that will be used by millions of consumers? We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our DevOps team and help us scale infrastructure to handle massive growth.
what you’ll do
- Deploy and orchestrate multi-cloud, multi-datacenter infrastructure on AWS and GCP
- Partner with data science and data engineering teams to build and maintain systems which power our analytics, AI, and NLP engines
- Build high-performance, highly available, elastic, and secure solutions using microservices architecture
- Implement effective CI/CD processes and pipelines
- Metrics, logging, analytics, and alerting for performance and security across all endpoints and applications
- Proactively support 24x7x365 production and disaster recovery data center operations
what we’re looking for
- You have 5+ years of DevOps experience working in a production environment
- You have experience building, deploying, and scaling SaaS/Cloud applications on AWS or GCP
- Exposure to infrastructure-as-code frameworks such as Terraform and Ansible
- You have experience with Docker containers and orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes
- You’re familiar with microservices, distributed services, and serverless architectures
- You’re familiar with streaming technologies like Kafka or Pulsar
- Knowledge of data engineering and experience with big data and NoSQL technologies
- Experience with maintaining applications in a Linux environment
- Proficiency with scripting languages like Python and Bash
- Knowledge of IP networking, network security, firewalls, and DDoS mitigation
- You have experience with application, performance, and security monitoring and resolution
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.