a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Glossier, Home Depot, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, and 500+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, and Bangalore, together we've served over 306 million consumers worldwide across 5 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 50 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to help our team build the future of the retail experience. Apply your expertise in user experience and your insights with product design to help guide a platform that touches millions of lives.
You will be an important part of our growing global design team which spans the disciplines of product design, user research, brand, and UX writing. You will work alongside our product team in San Francisco.
what you’ll do
- Reimagine the future of retail with the world’s most beloved brands
- Design intuitive post-purchase features and products flexible enough to fit a large range of business and customer needs
- Meet with Product, Engineering, Sales, and Customer Success teams to collect requirements and verify design feasibility
- Research UI design and development techniques to find innovative and elegant solutions to new, complex problems
- Communicate your designs through wireframes, comps, prototypes, and detailed documentation
- Collaborate with leadership to conceptualize future products
- Research and evaluate existing user experiences to identify areas for improvement
- Support the Sales, Customer Success, and Product Marketing teams
- Champion excellent user experience and design at every opportunity
- Work with other designers to improve our processes and shape our culture
- Help junior designers and interns grow and be productive
what we’re looking for
- 5+ years experience working as a product designer or UX designer
- An online portfolio with examples of product design and process
- Experience as part of an agile and iterative product team
- Fluency using Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience utilizing and conducting user research and usability testing sessions
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Experience designing for e-commerce applications for multiple large brands and retailers a plus
what you value
- You love working with beautiful products and amazing brands
- You’re “on it!” - there is no task too big or small
- Variety is the spice of your life
- You transform ambiguity into clear objectives and requirements
- You live design but speak sales, engineering, strategy, and brand fluently
- You leave no stone unturned in your search for answers
- You arrive with a point-of-view and seek to leave with new perspectives
- Your to-do list is a piece of art
- You have an eye for detail and an obsession with craft
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.