a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Glossier, Home Depot, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, and 500+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, and Bangalore, together we've served over 306 million consumers worldwide across 5 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 50 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
As a member of the Narvar Product organization, you will be responsible for defining and executing the product vision for our core B2B product (client portal), as well as critical tooling needed to make our platform increasingly self-service. Our ideal candidate will have already built successful B2B SaaS products in agile software development environments. You will guide new product development through all stages of the product lifecycle, from identification of customer needs and product definition through development, launch, and ongoing support. This is a highly cross-functional role and you will work closely with engineering, marketing, sales, customer success, professional services, and business operations teams. You will be comfortable in a fluid, hyper-growth startup environment and will bring an energetic, fun, and creative approach to your work.
what you’ll do
- Become one with your customers (both internal and external), understanding their most critical needs and translating them into game-changing solutions informed by thoughtful research and analysis.
- Work with internal teams, partners, and management to establish product development priorities, thoroughly owning your team roadmap.
- Translate business needs and requirements into design concepts and actionable user stories.
- Engage closely with the engineering and design teams to drive product development efforts.
- Manage project schedules and dependencies, and drive cross-functional initiatives.
- Prioritize your product backlog based on business priorities, market changes, and team velocity.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and client operations to develop and execute product launch strategies.
- Identify and track performance metrics for all products you own, and leverage this data in your ongoing support efforts.
- Collaborate with other product managers to ensure consistency and compatibility across all Narvar products.
- Stay current with competitors and the rapidly evolving retail/logistics landscape; keep us informed on key issues that could impact the product roadmap.
what we’re looking for
- You have 3+ years of experience in product management working directly with design and engineering teams in agile software development environments
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred, MBA a plus
- Experience with client portals and/or tooling preferred; familiarity with retail and/or logistics a plus
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, growth-stage startup environment
- You have an impeccable track record of shipping innovative and winning SaaS solutions for B2B platform teams
- You have experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces and the ability to create examples through wireframes and mockups
- Proven expertise in managing aggressive and dynamic products with competing resources and priorities
- You have a firm sense of accountability and ownership across the entire product development lifecycle
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for creating phenomenal products
- You’re self-motivated and have a “get stuff done” attitude when approached with new challenges
- You can problem solve both creatively and analytically
- You’re highly skilled in translating technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders, and vice-versa
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills and an innate ability to relate to technology
- You have a great sense of humor with the ability to laugh at yourself!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.