Who We Are?
Narvar is a leader in the post purchase- customer experience space, helping leading brands and retailers build lifelong relationships with their customers. Our mission is to “Simplify the everyday lives of consumers”. We offer an enterprise SaaS platform that scales really well to handle millions of customer transactions every single day. More than 400 leading retailers including brands like NordStrom, Sephora, Walmart, GameStop use our shipment, tracking, returns and analytics products.
Narvar India is set up to scale and accelerate Narvar operations globally. Along with the existing base of customers that we are looking to grow, we also plan to address the emerging markets in APAC.
What we’re looking for?
IT Administrator is responsible for providing high-level technical support to all clients. Researches, develops, and implements new desktop technologies that will improve the overall workstation experience for users. This person will also, deploy, image, configure and setup new hire equipment while maintaining an equipment inventory list and maintain our current “On-Hand” spare inventory list, and will assist in the day to day administration and support of Narvar’s corporate infrastructure, and technology systems.
What will you be doing?
- Serves as the primary technical contact for business associates for a given site, providing status updates on technical issues, production problems, technology-related projects and responding to general technology inquiries. Resolves Help Desk tickets with minimal direction from immediate supervisor. Engages necessary support resources, both internal and external to understand and correct issues
- Installs, configure, test and maintain a variety of equipment printers, Windows and Mac laptops
- Be responsible for activities related to system administration such as user management, audit and report generation, desktop support and maintenance.
- Troubleshooting problems that involve desktop support, line of business specific applications, as well as SAAS applications
- Providing effective production support including accurate problem identification, ticket documentation and customer dialogue
- Consulting with peers and seen as the informal leader on tactical problems
What should you have?
- Minimum 3+ years of Desktop Level support experience in a large-scale distributed environment, preferably global required
- Must have a strong knowledge of desktop hardware and software for both Windows and MacOS platforms
- Must have knowledge of Google Suite or other SAAS cloud platforms
- Experience in the operation of a remote desktop support group or similar call-center-based support model required
- Basic understanding of the technical aspects of LAN Administration required
- Proven ability to multi-task with rapidly-changing work priorities required
- Excellent customer relationship skills required
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, with demonstrated ability to convey technical matters in a non-technical fashion required
- Proven analytical, planning, problem-solving and decision-making skills required
- Professional Certification in a defined best practice methodology (ITIL, MOF, HDI, Six Sigma) desired
- Associate’s Degree in an information technology related field or demonstrated comparable experience