a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Glossier, Home Depot, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, and 500+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, Paris and Bangalore, together we've served over 400 million consumers worldwide across 7 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We’re seeking an experienced people manager with exceptionally strong product marketing acumen to join our top-talent marketing team. You’ll report to the VP of Marketing and will be responsible for setting a high-level product marketing strategy globally, building a world-class product marketing team, establishing functional team goals and structure, and being the go-to leader for tying customer needs to product positioning across the organization.
what you’ll do
- Create cohesive company-wide external product themes, including the external product roadmap, and drive internal understanding and syndication of product messaging and positioning
- Collaborate closely with sales, product management, design, engineering management, and customer success teams to determine cross-functional needs, establish cross-functional processes, and drive goal alignment between teams
- Develop a replicable and scalable process for go-to-market in partnership with cross-functional teams
- Consistently support and up-level the entire marketing team by leveraging product marketing insight, initiatives, and resources, including delivering integrated marketing/sales plans and campaigns that drive awareness and measurable demand generation
- Coach and develop performance for a team of highly skilled and hungry product marketers - think “outside-the-box” for development opportunities and up-level the quality and impact of your team
- Inform and co-lead pricing and packaging in collaboration with product management team
- Identify and understand key customer insights, buyer behavior, and their various lifecycle journeys with a demonstrated track record in influencing product direction with both qualitative research and quantitative data
- Build business cases for resourcing requirements and develop end-to-end work plans to support a rapidly growing, global footprint
- Research product and industry trends relative to competitors and develop frameworks for your team to create positioning against competitors on an ongoing basis
- Be a clutch, proactive, and no-drama team player for marketing leadership
- Take full ownership of one or many product lines
- Hire A+ talent
what we’re looking for
- You have 8+ years of professional experience in product marketing in the technology industry
- You have experience developing high-performing and happy teams, having also historically developed segmentation and positioning strategy, as well as owning go-to-market strategy, competitive analysis, and customer insight as an individual PMM
- You are an experienced people manager with strong soft skills and an analytical mind to prioritize initiatives across the team
- You have excellent organization and project management skills
- You are a strong communicator with the ability to articulate priorities and messaging concisely across small and large teams
- You have an established track record of writing impactful copy for website, email campaigns, landing pages, etc.
- You’re eager to collaborate and work in a fast-paced startup organization
- You have a strong sense of accountability, flexibility, and a growth-oriented mindset
- You live and breathe as a proactive and creative problem-solver
- You have both large enterprise and startup work experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.