a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Glossier, Home Depot, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, and 550+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, and Bangalore, together we've served over 306 million consumers worldwide across 5 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 50 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We’re looking for an Integrated Marketing Manager to develop account-based marketing strategies to drive pipeline growth while creating and overseeing multiple marketing programs from creation to completion. This role is an exciting opportunity to be a strategic part of a fast-growing, high-volume demand generation team. The ability to handle a high volume of programs in a fast-paced and creative environment is critical to success.
what you’ll do
- Develop and execute account-based marketing strategies and demand generation campaigns to identify highest contract value opportunities to build outbound and inbound sales
- Identify target accounts and key decision makers (and the channels to reach them) within mid-market and enterprise customers
- Build, execute, and test acquisition processes against different personas within targeted accounts using account-based marketing best practices
- Own content and campaign delivery across key channels such as email, web publishers, webinars, paid social, paid search, direct mail, and more
- Develop KPIs, budget, and forecasts in a cost-effective way
- Deliver on an opportunity commit number to sales and work closely with sales teams to target various segments driving pipeline growth
- Collaborate closely with product marketing and content teams to develop and manage program plans and ensure on-time delivery
- Create thoughtful, personalized nurture campaigns and marketing copy for different mediums to drive engagement
- Analyze overall program performance and create reports in Salesforce to ensure we are on track to meet team goals
- Work closely across our marketing team to design tests and ideate innovative programs to support larger team campaigns and goals
- Partner with marketing operations and sales operations to determine ongoing improvements to the lead flow and reporting process
what we’re looking for
- You have 5+ years in a fast-paced, demand generation-focused marketing organization with account-based marketing experience
- You have a strong understanding of the B2B sales funnel and focus on driving leads, MQLs, and opportunities
- You’re a strong communicator who loves writing for different mediums and developing targeted content across email, paid business channels, social, and direct mail
- You’re eager to roll up your sleeves and research ways to better partner with sales and marketing ops teams
- You have a track record of planning and executing multiple projects successfully and on time
- You have experience marketing to both mid-market and enterprise companies
- You have excellent analytical skills and experience measuring marketing programs
- You’re a creative problem solver who loves a fast-paced environment
- You’re intellectually curious, self-aware, and have a solution-oriented growth mindset
- You’re a global thinker who loves to work with teams
- You have a Bachelor's Degree, MBA is a plus
- A history of close collaboration experience working with content marketers, product marketers, event marketers, marketing ops, SDR, and sales ops teams
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.