a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Levi's, Estee Lauder, Coach, TUMI, and 500+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, and Bangalore, together we've served over 306 million consumers worldwide across 5 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 50 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
Are you passionate about building key relationships and being on the front lines to drive growth? As a Sales Development Representative, you will generate pipeline by managing outbound activity across phone, social, and digital, as well as qualify a small (but growing) volume of inbound leads.
We’re looking for someone who is hardworking and highly motivated to execute a sales plan. You are an unconventional rep who thinks outside of the traditional cadence and social selling realm. You value communication and personalised outreach and know how to leverage buyer personas within enterprise accounts. Above all, you are passionate about e-commerce, innovation in retail, and delivering the best possible customer experience.
what you’ll do
- Partner cohesively with an account executive to drive pipeline in the enterprise segment of retail, branded manufacturers, and DNVBs
- Collaborate with the marketing team to leverage campaigns and initiatives and market opportunities
- Identify top accounts with key contacts and strategically set meetings
- Leverage cold calling and outbound emails to gain traction within accounts
- Schedule and maintain a healthy pipeline that supports our rapidly growing sales organisation
what we’re looking for
- You have 1+ years experience in pipeline management, prospecting, cold calling, and meeting setting
- You have a strong track record of holding and exceeding quotas
- You have the skills to effectively articulate the value proposition of the Narvar platform
- You have experience with sales tools for CRM, email automation, and prospecting
- You’ve previously worked in the technology/SaaS, e-commerce, or marketing sector
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.