Who We Are
Narvar offers an enterprise SaaS platform that helps leading brands and retailers build lifelong relationships with their customers beyond the “buy” button. More than 60% of Americans online have interacted with Narvar’s platform. More than 400 leading retailers including brands like Nordstrom, Sephora, Patagonia, REI, GameStop use our shipment, tracking, returns and analytics products.
What you’ll be doing
- Deploy and orchestrate multi-cloud infrastructure on AWS and Google Cloud.
- Implement effective CI/CD processes and pipelines.
- Metrics, logging, analytics and alerting for performance and security across all endpoints and applications
- Build high performance, scalable and secure solutions
- Build and maintain our big data infrastructure which powers our Analytics, AI and NLP engines
- Proactively support 24x7x365 production and disaster recovery data center operations.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Experience supporting mission critical production applications
- Experience with building, deploying and scaling out SaaS/Cloud applications on Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud
- Exposure to infrastructure-as-code frameworks such as Terraform and Ansible
- Experience with Docker containers and orchestration platforms such as ECS, Kubernetes
- Familiarity with microservices and serverless architectures
- Experience with maintaining applications in a Linux environment
- Knowledge of IP Networking, Network security, Firewalls and DDoS mitigation
- Experience with application, performance and security monitoring and resolution
- Knowledge of data engineering and experience with big data
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Free, daily catered lunches
- Commuter benefits
- Company outings
- Flexible time off
- Get in on the ground floor of a huge opportunity
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Apple equipment
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance