a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Glossier, Home Depot, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, and 500+ other brands. From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Levi's, Estee Lauder, Coach, TUMI, and 500+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, and Bangalore, together we've served over 306 million consumers worldwide across 5 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 50 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We’re looking for a Senior Sales Development Manager who can lead our business development and sales efforts and be on the frontlines driving our growth. You will work on qualifying inbound leads, closing warm leads, and building our sales pipeline. You should be a highly-motivated, unconventional representative who thinks outside of the traditional cadence and social selling realm. You value personalized email outreach, cold calling if the need arises, and are able to leverage buyer personas within enterprise and mid-market accounts. Above all, you’re passionate about building long-term client relationships, innovating in the retail space, and delivering the best possible customer experience.
what you'll do
- Manage complex cross-functional relationships and present to VP and C-level staff within operations, marketing, e-commerce, and supply chain
- Develop a strategy for selling directly to targeted key accounts and new prospects
- Negotiate contracts in collaboration with senior management and corporate counsel, owning all follow-up to deliver signed contracts
- Manage and grow your assigned targets through strategic sales techniques
- Identify and close new opportunities for growth, generate leads, engage in conversations, and conduct sales via phone, WebEx, and in-person meetings
- Leverage cold calling and outbound emails to gain traction within accounts
- Schedule and maintain a healthy pipeline that supports our rapidly growing sales organization
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce.com
what we're looking for
- You have 4+ years of sales experience in the technology or e-commerce space
- Prior experience in managing sales for SaaS products is a plus
- You have experience selling to and engaging with multiple personas at VP and C-levels
- You’re an overachiever with a track record of consistent earnings in past sales roles
- You have experience with full life cycle sales including lead generation, lead qualification, outreach, and deal closing
- You’re devoted to customer care and solve problems with a smile
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Postgraduate degree in management or equivalent field related experience with a degree from a top business school preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.