Narrativ is building the commerce and payments infrastructure for the Creator Economy. We make it simple for creators to earn a full time income selling products from brands they love.
50 million people work in the Creator Economy today, but 95% don’t make enough to pay their monthly rent. Creators feel more pressure than ever to keep adding new revenue streams, from fan subscriptions to tips, and churn out a constant stream of new content just to get by. Narrativ gives creators the opportunity to earn meaningful, reliable income in commerce without needing to have millions of fans.
Narrativ is changing this status quo - our platform gives creators commerce, not affiliate tools, to manage their businesses. Creators who were making less than $25K a year through affiliate are now earning $100K+ through commerce on Narrativ. These creators don’t need millions of followers - the majority of creators earning a full time income on Narrativ have between 50-300K subscribers.
Narrativ has been recognized as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer and one of Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies alongside giants like Google, Microsoft, and Slack. Narrativ is committed to building a diverse team in a technology ecosystem that is anything but - the team is 42% women and 60% people of color today.
Do you share our vision for making the creator economy dream real for millions of people? Come join our team!
We’re hiring our first Product Marketing leader to build and lead a world class product marketing team as we build out our broader Marketing team. In this position, you will play a crucial role across a wide spectrum of initiatives that impact our end customer. You should be an experienced, open-minded, curious marketer who can bring both creativity and business sense to this role. You love bringing big stories to life through crisp messaging and emotional stories, and are excited to craft our narrative, develop messaging & positioning, build target personas & journeys, create customer content for lifecycle nurturing, and enable our sales & success team.
What You Will Do
- Create content that educates and entertains our prospects and customers as we escort them through their lifecycle journey
- Tell our story through a compelling narrative that resonates with our prospects
- Bring to life the incredible transformational stories of our customers
- Build relationships with existing customers, obtaining sign-offs, securing interviews, and getting the top logos
- Iterate thoughtful product messaging and positioning as new features are launched
- Develop a deep understanding of our market and own the creation of materials for market education, sales acceleration and thought leadership
- Partner with product stakeholders to develop core messaging and positioning, helping the team understand the nuances of the different verticals that we target
- Drive sales enablement through a close partnership with sales and development of key assets including first call deck, demo sequencing, competitor analysis and objection handling
- Obsessively tune messaging and positioning to maximize engagement
- Leverage the content repository to strategically nurture prospects and customers throughout their lifecycle through intelligent drip paths across multiple channels
What You Will Bring to the Role
- 7+ years of product marketing experience; track record of owning marketing strategy for lines of business or products
- A love for storytelling in a simple, thoughtful, and visual manner
- A focus on the details
- Ideally experience managing small teams
Important Notice: Narrativ will be going fully remote in 2021 and anticipate being a fully remote organization moving forward!
Narrativ is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.