Narrativ is building the commerce and payments infrastructure for the Creator Economy. We make it simple for creators to earn a full time income selling products from brands they love.
50 million people work in the Creator Economy today, but 95% don’t make enough to pay their monthly rent. Creators feel more pressure than ever to keep adding new revenue streams, from fan subscriptions to tips, and churn out a constant stream of new content just to get by. Narrativ gives creators the opportunity to earn meaningful, reliable income in commerce without needing to have millions of fans.
Narrativ is changing this status quo - our platform gives creators commerce, not affiliate tools, to manage their businesses. Creators who were making less than $25K a year through affiliate are now earning $100K+ through commerce on Narrativ. These creators don’t need millions of followers - the majority of creators earning a full time income on Narrativ have between 50-300K subscribers.
Narrativ has been recognized as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer and one of Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies alongside giants like Google, Microsoft, and Slack. Narrativ is committed to building a diverse team in a technology ecosystem that is anything but - the team is 42% women and 60% people of color today.
Do you share our vision for making the creator economy dream real for millions of people? Come join our team!
Narrativ is seeking an execution-oriented People Professional with an intuition for building community and connection within a fast-growing organization. This role will be the leader that helps us cultivate and nurture an environment where our employees can bring their best selves to work and create their own Narrativ experience.
What You’ll Do
- Build the employee experience through the design and development of high-impact People products and programs.
- Develop Experience Design strategies to support the launch of company wide initiatives, including Future of Work, Belonging and Total Rewards.
- Build the “moments that matter” employee lifecycle guide across our diverse workforce for the People team; identify opportunities and gaps in the employee experience to optimize.
- Implement strategic planning activities to increase employee engagement focusing on recognition, event activations, and communications.
- Develop a cohesive HR technology strategy and roadmap that puts the employee experience and employee journey at the center of it all
- Advise and influence Senior or Executive Leaders: By building close partnerships with some of our most senior leaders in Revenue and Operations you will obtain a deep understanding of Narrativ’s business and the foundational role these teams play and advise on all people-related decisions.
- Coaching and developing managers. You’ll leverage your experience in change management, building high performing teams, and navigating difficult conversations to coach managers and leaders through the full range of the employee journey.
- Rolling up your sleeves: From data entry to ad-hoc administrative work, you’re ready to jump in and do what it takes to support our people operations and programs
Who You Are:
- Enthusiastic about improving the employee experience by leveraging well-integrated technology solutions and service delivery models; and who is experienced in optimizing technology and talent data to provide actionable insights.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 8+ years HR or Talent Management experience; HRBP experience is desirable.
- Energized around developing brand campaigns and narratives that put employees at the center. As a passionate storyteller and hands-on leader, you will drive content development to educate and inspire around our mission, business and brand.
- Ability to manage through ambiguous problems and use discretion
- Creative problem-solving and analytical skills, in particular ability to scope opportunities and challenges using data-driven methodologies to inform and influence business leaders.
- Experience conducting analyses on a variety of people related topics (e.g., staffing trends and retention) and researching data and producing recommendations that inform and influence business leaders
- Expertise in building trusting relationships with leaders at all levels
- 4+ years Experience working with a sales focused client group
Important Notice: Narrativ will be going fully remote in 2021 and anticipate being a fully remote organization moving forward!
Narrativ is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.