Narrativ is building the commerce and payments infrastructure for the Creator Economy. We make it simple for creators to earn a full time income selling products from brands they love.
50 million people work in the Creator Economy today, but 95% don’t make enough to pay their monthly rent. Creators feel more pressure than ever to keep adding new revenue streams, from fan subscriptions to tips, and churn out a constant stream of new content just to get by. Narrativ gives creators the opportunity to earn meaningful, reliable income in commerce without needing to have millions of fans.
Narrativ is changing this status quo - our platform gives creators commerce, not affiliate tools, to manage their businesses. Creators who were making less than $25K a year through affiliate are now earning $100K+ through commerce on Narrativ. These creators don’t need millions of followers - the majority of creators earning a full time income on Narrativ have between 50-300K subscribers.
Narrativ has been recognized as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer and one of Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies alongside giants like Google, Microsoft, and Slack. Narrativ is committed to building a diverse team in a technology ecosystem that is anything but - the team is 42% women and 60% people of color today.
Do you share our vision for making the creator economy dream real for millions of people? Come join our team!
Narrativ is seeking a high-energy, organized, analytical and motivated operational expert to handle a wide array of business tasks alongside our CEO and Narrativ's broader Executive team. The Chief of Staff will work closely with Narrativ’s CEO to develop strategy, evaluate key performance metrics, and scale operational excellence. Narrativ’s CoS will have vital impact on a rapidly growth startup that has already crossed 100 employees.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced and rapidly growing company, drive meaningful projects, and operate within the Executive levels of the organization.
What You Will Do
- Partner with CEO to make the vision through clear storytelling of strategy and culture both internally and externally
- Build decision-making frameworks to ensure cross collaboration and alignment of senior leadership - including but not limited to setting Quarterly OKRs, owning Narrativ’s operating cadence across the organization, and synthesizing metrics/ initiatives to support company priority setting
- Work with the CEO on fundraising and board materials – including decks, financial projections, and supplementary assets
- Spearhead special projects that drive positive change in the organization and accelerates growth
- Nurture a culture of extreme ownership, accountability, and high performance that empowers the Narrativ team to thrive
What You Bring to the Role
- Mission aligned, values driven
- 5 years experience at a top-tier consulting firm or investment bank (or equivalent analytical and strategic role at top-tier organization) where you
- Manipulate and analyze large data sets in platforms like Tableau/ Looker/ Excel
- Draw insights from analysis and package to presentations
- Build deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Generalist expertise in partner management and relationship building where you...
- Are an expert problem solver
- Partner to achieve goals
- Identify and execute on opportunities to grow businesses
- Excellent storyteller and presentation skills - you can develop and deliver engaging presentations, emails, and documents. You know the importance of “details” and have the highest standard of excellence in verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- You lead and run efficient and productive meetings - and have the ability to drive initiatives with minimal input. This makes you influential within the organization
Important Notice: Narrativ will be going fully remote in 2021 and anticipate being a fully remote organization moving forward!
Narrativ is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.