Narrativ is building the commerce and payments infrastructure for the Creator Economy. We make it simple for creators to earn a full time income selling products from brands they love.
50 million people work in the Creator Economy today, but 95% don’t make enough to pay their monthly rent. Creators feel more pressure than ever to keep adding new revenue streams, from fan subscriptions to tips, and churn out a constant stream of new content just to get by. Narrativ gives creators the opportunity to earn meaningful, reliable income in commerce without needing to have millions of fans.
Narrativ is changing this status quo - our platform gives creators commerce, not affiliate tools, to manage their businesses. Creators who were making less than $25K a year through affiliate are now earning $100K+ through commerce on Narrativ. These creators don’t need millions of followers - the majority of creators earning a full time income on Narrativ have between 50-300K subscribers.
Narrativ has been recognized as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer and one of Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies alongside giants like Google, Microsoft, and Slack. Narrativ is committed to building a diverse team in a technology ecosystem that is anything but - the team is 42% women and 60% people of color today.
Do you share our vision for making the creator economy dream real for millions of people? Come join our team!
The Solutions Engineer is someone who excels in front of customers but also has the technical chops to understand how to integrate the Narrativ platform. This person is a point of triage between client and engineering, can manage client expectations and timeline.
- New client integrations and technical client projects
- Manage client expectations and deliverables
- Triage client asks with Product and Engineering
- Provide technical guidance to clients
- Manage internal and external stakeholders toward success
- Provide technical support for Sales converations
- Sustainable account growth through successful retailer/brand onboarding
- Reduced post integrations technical issues
- Fast diagnosis and resolution of technical issues with clients
- Project management experience
- Business acumen to understand client needs, goals and success criteria
- Ensure alignment on business goals before and after integrations
- Solutions or Sales Engineering experience
- Backend technical skills including Python, Java
- Experience with the Affiliate, Martech, or Adtech space
Important Notice: Narrativ will be going fully remote in 2021 and anticipate being a fully remote organization moving forward!
Narrativ is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.