Narrativ is building the commerce and payments infrastructure for the Creator Economy. We make it simple for creators to earn a full time income selling products from brands they love.
50 million people work in the Creator Economy today, but 95% don’t make enough to pay their monthly rent. Creators feel more pressure than ever to keep adding new revenue streams, from fan subscriptions to tips, and churn out a constant stream of new content just to get by. Narrativ gives creators the opportunity to earn meaningful, reliable income in commerce without needing to have millions of fans.
Narrativ is changing this status quo - our platform gives creators commerce, not affiliate tools, to manage their businesses. Creators who were making less than $25K a year through affiliate are now earning $100K+ through commerce on Narrativ. These creators don’t need millions of followers - the majority of creators earning a full time income on Narrativ have between 50-300K subscribers.
Narrativ has been recognized as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer and one of Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies alongside giants like Google, Microsoft, and Slack. Narrativ is committed to building a diverse team in a technology ecosystem that is anything but - the team is 42% women and 60% people of color today.
Do you share our vision for making the creator economy dream real for millions of people? Come join our team!
Narrativ is looking for a Senior ProductUX Designer to help usher our products into their next phase. This role reports to the head of product.
Your outcomes in the first 1-2 years
- You have helped craft the vision of what our client-facing products can do. Yyou will be transforming the complex into simple; raw data into usable insights.
- You have helped us reimagine how our users do their work: from marketers at the hottest brands and retailers; to writers, editors, and creators who write the internet’s most trusted recommendations.
- You have externalized our internal tools into the self-serve platform necessary to scale and grow the company.
- Track record of success: Has built an end-to-end experience that people currently use.
- User empathy / curiosity: Always grounds the design process in a deep curiosity about the user.
- Structured thinking: Can break down a design into its component parts, and then guide a group of stakeholders through countless design directions to an actionable result.
- Collaboration: Brings a low-ego approach to the team, seamlessly incorporating feedback and new inputs into their design/thought process, while pushing back against stakeholders when necessary. Opinionated but humble.
- Confidence to explore (speed): In early exploration phases, brings exceptional design velocity to to guide stakeholders through multiple “rough” versions to quickly validate ideas and drive conversation.
- Stakeholder communications
- Visual design
Important Notice: Narrativ will be going fully remote in 2021 and anticipate being a fully remote organization moving forward!
Narrativ is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.