Narrativ is seeking energetic software engineers to join its growing team and develop products and infrastructure for its growing business. Our smart links are used across the Internet, with a vast number of interactions per day.
Narrativ is a subscription technology platform for brands to acquire new customers through trusted creators, not sponsored content or ads. By building the commerce and payments infrastructure for the 50 million+ creator economy, Narrativ introduces the first real alternative to the outdated e-commerce growth playbook.
Brands know consumers are tired of being inundated with ads that only tell one side of the story - yet the marketing playbook hasn’t evolved. Unlike search engine marketing or social marketing, creators are at the center of consumer trust today. Creators who build on Narrativ’s infrastructure are honest and unbiased, represent diverse voices, and speak with integrity and specificity.
Narrativ’s platform gives all brands and creators - not just the top 1% - the tools to win in the $50 billion creator economy by building trust with consumers, not selling ads. We’ve been recognized as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer and one of Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies alongside giants like Google, Microsoft, and Slack.
Do you share our vision for decentralizing the institutions that control the Internet today? Come join our team.
Curious about our tech stack? Read our tech tear sheet.
- Provide technical and design leadership within an engineering team.
- Master the code base, toolchain, and development processes of a product team.
- Work with product management partners to articulate requirements and agree on designs for components.
- Negotiate interfaces between your components and others in the Narrativ system.
- Design software components and subsystems for Narrativ’s products or infrastructure.
- Implement high-quality software components and subsystems with your team.
- Document the architecture of your designs at the block diagram level.
- Write technical documents as needed to memorialize design and implementation decisions and rationales.
- May serve as tech lead (player-coach) of an implementation team.
- Drive implementation of automated testing for your components.
- Contribute to refinement and enrichment of development tools and processes.
- Participate in risk analysis and risk management exercises with engineering leadership.
- A successful candidate will have substantial relevant experience in high-tech software development teams.
- A bachelor’s or better degree in computer science or software engineering -or-
- A bachelor’s or better degree in a STEM discipline plus substantial software engineering experience
Important Notice: Narrativ will be going fully remote in 2021 and anticipate being a fully remote organization moving forward!
Narrativ is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.