Narrativ is building the commerce and payments infrastructure for the Creator Economy. We make it simple for creators to earn a full time income selling products from brands they love.
50 million people work in the Creator Economy today, but 95% don’t make enough to pay their monthly rent. Creators feel more pressure than ever to keep adding new revenue streams, from fan subscriptions to tips, and churn out a constant stream of new content just to get by. Narrativ gives creators the opportunity to earn meaningful, reliable income in commerce without needing to have millions of fans.
Narrativ is changing this status quo - our platform gives creators commerce, not affiliate tools, to manage their businesses. Creators who were making less than $25K a year through affiliate are now earning $100K+ through commerce on Narrativ. These creators don’t need millions of followers - the majority of creators earning a full time income on Narrativ have between 50-300K subscribers.
Narrativ has been recognized as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer and one of Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies alongside giants like Google, Microsoft, and Slack. Narrativ is committed to building a diverse team in a technology ecosystem that is anything but - the team is 42% women and 60% people of color today.
Do you share our vision for making the creator economy dream real for millions of people? Come join our team!
Narrativ is scaling quickly and looking to hire a hungry, results-oriented Senior Director of Enterprise Creators for our Lifestyle & Beauty team to own scaling Narrativ’s partnerships with some of the most well known product recommendation sites on the web.
As a Senior Director of Enterprise Creator at Narrativ you will manage a high performing team, own a book of business of top SEO rates publishers, partnering with them to expand their commerce business, and drive top line revenue for Narrativ.
As part of this role, you’ll be at the forefront of revolutionizing how shopping is done on the web. Partnering with publishers to enable an ecosystem based on trust and recommendations rather than pay-for-play and advertisements. We operate at a massive scale - your work will directly influence millions of dollars of revenue for some of the most well-known companies in e-commerce, helping shoppers make informed purchasing decisions. You'll work directly with our publisher partners and their stakeholders to understand their goals and be a partner for them in building a strategy for execution using the Narrativ technology.
- Own top-line revenue goals for your book of business across publishers, identifying opportunities for growth and operationalizing them in order to set and hit ambitious goals for publisher revenue
- Partner with client stakeholders on business and editorial teams at well known publishers like The New York Times, Conde Nast, Meredith, and CNET to understand their goals and co-create strategies
- Deeply understand publisher editorial voices and audiences to effectively match merchant strategies & opportunities with reader interest
- Map publisher workflows to determine how Narrativ can be partner with existing publisher business, highlighting gaps in tooling and operations
- Partner with product and solutions to conceptualize integration types and product features that would enable publisher growth and self-service
- Use data-driven insights to identify opportunities for optimization and product recommendation growth on the Narrativ platform
- Collaborate internally with Merchant teams to conceptualize and execute campaigns and strategies using the Narrativ technology to help clients grow their share of product recommendations
- Serve as the client’s primary point of contact, helping to drive loyalty, stickiness, and a excellent client experience end-to-end
- Depending on the size of your book, manage a team of Associate(s) to help with growth efforts
- Experience in any of the following industries is preferred: digital marketing (affiliate, performance), brand PR, Media e-commerce, customer success, consulting, performance marketing
- Excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate and problem solve with clients, including senior stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills: you use data to draw insights and make decisions
- Avid consumer of online content
- Curious and inquisitive to deeply understand your publisher partners pain points and their audience dynamics
- Superior organizational and prioritization skills to manage large books of business
- Equal parts strategic and operational — you love to roll up your sleeves and dive into account strategy and campaign set-ups when necessary
- Thrive in a matrix organization and comfortable working with cross functional teammates at all levels
Important Notice: Narrativ will be going fully remote in 2021 and anticipate being a fully remote organization moving forward!
Narrativ is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.