Narrativ is building the commerce and payments infrastructure for the Creator Economy. We make it simple for creators to earn a full time income selling products from brands they love.
50 million people work in the Creator Economy today, but 95% don’t make enough to pay their monthly rent. Creators feel more pressure than ever to keep adding new revenue streams, from fan subscriptions to tips, and churn out a constant stream of new content just to get by. Narrativ gives creators the opportunity to earn meaningful, reliable income in commerce without needing to have millions of fans.
Narrativ is changing this status quo - our platform gives creators commerce, not affiliate tools, to manage their businesses. Creators who were making less than $25K a year through affiliate are now earning $100K+ through commerce on Narrativ. These creators don’t need millions of followers - the majority of creators earning a full time income on Narrativ have between 50-300K subscribers.
Narrativ has been recognized as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer and one of Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies alongside giants like Google, Microsoft, and Slack. Narrativ is committed to building a diverse team in a technology ecosystem that is anything but - the team is 42% women and 60% people of color today.
Do you share our vision for making the creator economy dream real for millions of people? Come join our team!
Narrativ is scaling quickly and looking to hire a highly strategic and results-oriented Head of Creator Partnerships to work with some of the best-known creators today who already use and love our technology - including Emma Chamberlain, James Charles, Nikita Dragun, and Hyram.
Your directive will be to build an ambassador program that deepens our relationship with these creators and sets them up to become evangelists of Narrativ and the technology we’re building to power the broader creator economy. You’ll build a critical program from the ground up that drives deep loyalty, engagement, and brand love from some of the most influential and unique voices in the creator space.
You’ll not only personally own these relationships but more importantly, own the strategy driving this program forward - What are the incentive structures? How should our ambassadors help shape our product roadmap? Where and how do we want to differentiate?
This is a net new role building out a net new program so if you are the right fit, you have the hunger and drive to take risks and make an outsized impact. You see ambiguity and obstacles as opportunities to build something new. You take full ownership of initiatives and are proactive about capturing new opportunities. You prefer to be a big fish (whether the pond is small or big) and make as big of a splash as possible.
- Design and build an ambassador strategy from the ground up that shapes how Narrativ builds deep loyalty, engagement, and brand love with high-profile creators who already use and love our technology
- Pitch and negotiate creator partnerships in order to maximize the reach of Narrativ’s products to creator and strengthens our overall product positioning and offering in the creator space
- Work directly with ambassador creators to help them optimize their earnings and maximize the value they get from Narrativ
- Collaborate closely with Product and Engineering teams to incorporate ambassador learnings and/or direct input to what we build and how we build it
- Grow or build your expertise in the burgeoning creator economy in order to understand rapidly evolving trends and insights
- Be an instrumental part of shaping how Narrativ technology fits into creators’ lives and livelihoods at large
- Experience in a combination of the following is preferred: entertainment or media, PR or marketing, and/or launching new markets, teams or products
- Strong strategic and problem-solving skills: you can use data and create frameworks to draw insights and make decisions
- Equal parts strategic and operational — willing to roll up your sleeves and dig into campaign set up or earnings tracking when necessary
- Excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with partners, including high-profile ones
- Thrive in a matrix organization and comfortable working with cross functional teammates at all levels
- Genuine enthusiasm or interest in the creator economy and its potential to redefine the future of work
- Bonus points for direct experience working with celebrities / entertainers and their teams (agents, managers, etc.)
Important Notice: Narrativ will be going fully remote in 2021 and anticipate being a fully remote organization moving forward!
Narrativ is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.