Narrativ is a subscription technology platform for brands to acquire new customers through trust-based marketing. We built an ad-free alternative to the e-commerce growth marketing playbook by building the commerce and payments infrastructure for the creator economy.
Brands know consumers are tired of being inundated with ads that only tell one side of the story - yet the marketing playbook hasn’t evolved. Unlike search engine marketing or social marketing, trust-based marketing is honest and unbiased, balanced with both pros and cons, and comes from diverse voices that speak with integrity and specificity. Creators are at the center of consumer trust today.
Narrativ’s technology gives all brands and creators - not just the top 1% - the tools to win in the $50 billion creator economy by building trust with consumers, not selling ads. We’ve been recognized as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer and one of Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies alongside giants like Google, Microsoft, and Slack.
Do you share our vision for decentralizing the institutions that control the Internet today? Come join our team.
Why you should work here:
- We’re growing fast, without constantly diluting your equity: Narrativ is growing 3-4X year over year (yep, you read that right). Hundreds of brands joined Narrativ’s platform in the last year, from enterprises like Best Buy, Sephora, and Samsung, to rising brands like Yeti, Cariuma, and Peace Out Skincare.
- Massive TAM, unique approach: We’re tackling the creator economy and e-commerce, a $50-150 billion market. Narrativ’s unique approach is that we believe technology is not neutral – its values are encoded by its creators. We value integrity, specificity, and diversity (not just scale at all costs).
- Join a strong, diverse team: We’re more than doubling in size and growing to a team of 130 by the end of the year. Narrativ is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion – more than 50% of our leadership team are women. We’ve taken the 15% pledge both in our talent strategy and across creators on our platform. We’re amplifying our diverse team’s support of communities of color by matching 200% of all individual donations as a company.
- Last, but very important, we are a startup: We’re looking for people who aren’t afraid to wield the chaos that comes with true creation, explore ambiguity, set the bar for excellence, and have full ownership over their impact. You’ll never be a cog in a machine here, but you won’t have the established blueprints of being one either. If all this sounds exciting to you, come join us.
Narrativ is scaling quickly and looking to hire a hungry, results-oriented Growth Director for our Lifestyle & Beauty team to grow key accounts while helping to operationalize our go to market strategy.
As a Growth Director at Narrativ, you will own a book of business and partner with industry-leading brands & retailers in one of Narrativ’s verticals (these verticals include Clean Beauty, Performance-Backed Skincare, Luxury, and Celebrity-Led Brands).
You’ll be on the forefront of performance marketing as Narrativ is fundamentally opening a new acquisition channel for marketers that blends the best of brand and performance. We operate at a massive scale - your work will directly influence millions of dollars of revenue for some of the most well-known companies in e-commerce. You'll work directly with our clients and their stakeholders to understand their marketing goals and be a partner for them in building a strategy for execution using the Narrativ technology.
- Own top-line revenue goals for your book of business across brands & retailers, identifying opportunities for growth and operationalizing them in order to set and hit ambitious goals for platform marketing spend
- Partner with client stakeholders on marketing teams at category-leading brands and retailers such as Best Buy and Sephora to understand their goals and co-create strategies
- Use data-driven insights to identify opportunities for optimization and product recommendation growth on the Narrativ platform
- Conceptualize and execute campaigns and strategies using the Narrativ technology to help clients grow their share of product recommendations
- Communicate and interface with external Publisher teams to maximize the impact of your campaigns and strategies
- Serve as the client’s primary point of contact, helping to drive loyalty, stickiness, and a excellent client experience end-to-end
- Depending on the size of your book, manage a team of Associate(s) to help with optimization efforts
- Experience in any of the following industries: consulting, finance, strategy & ops, high-growth tech startup, e-commerce performance marketing is preferred
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills: you use data to draw insights and make decisions
- High-level of comfort building Excel models and working with large data sets to distill a lot of information into clear and actionable insights
- Equal parts strategic and operational — you love to roll up your sleeves and dive into account strategy and campaign set-ups when necessary
- Excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with clients, including senior stakeholders
- Thrive in a matrix organization and comfortable working with cross functional teammates at all levels
- Bonus points for experience managing and/or growing SaaS contracts or performance marketing accounts
Important Notice: We are putting the health and safety of our employees first. For the balance of 2021, we’ll be working from home. With so much uncertainty in the world, this is a decision that helped eliminate the anxiety associated with commuting and gave our teammates one less thing to worry about.
Narrativ is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.