Narrativ is building the commerce and payments infrastructure for the Creator Economy. We make it simple for creators to earn a full time income selling products from brands they love.
50 million people work in the Creator Economy today, but 95% don’t make enough to pay their monthly rent. Creators feel more pressure than ever to keep adding new revenue streams, from fan subscriptions to tips, and churn out a constant stream of new content just to get by. Narrativ gives creators the opportunity to earn meaningful, reliable income in commerce without needing to have millions of fans.
Narrativ is changing this status quo - our platform gives creators commerce, not affiliate tools, to manage their businesses. Creators who were making less than $25K a year through affiliate are now earning $100K+ through commerce on Narrativ. These creators don’t need millions of followers - the majority of creators earning a full time income on Narrativ have between 50-300K subscribers.
Narrativ has been recognized as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer and one of Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies alongside giants like Google, Microsoft, and Slack. Narrativ is committed to building a diverse team in a technology ecosystem that is anything but - the team is 42% women and 60% people of color today.
Do you share our vision for making the creator economy dream real for millions of people? Come join our team!
Narrativ is scaling quickly and looking to hire hungry, results-oriented Customer Success Directors for our Tech & Gaming team to grow key accounts while helping to operationalize our go to market strategy.
As a Customer Success Director at Narrativ, you will partner with industry-leading brands & retailers in one of Narrativ’s verticals (these verticals include Gaming, Home Economy, Mobile, and Appliances)
You’ll be on the forefront of performance marketing as Narrativ is fundamentally opening a new acquisition channel for marketers that blends the best of brand and performance. We operate at a massive scale - your work will directly influence millions of dollars of revenue for some of the most well-known companies in e-commerce. You'll work directly with our clients and their stakeholders to understand their marketing goals and be a partner for them in building a strategy for execution using the Narrativ technology.
- Own top-line revenue goals for your collection of clients across brands & retailers, identifying opportunities for growth and operationalizing them in order to set and hit ambitious goals for platform marketing spend
- Drive and oversee subscription renewals on SAAS contracts
- Partner with client stakeholders on marketing teams at category-leading brands and retailers such as Best Buy and Sephora to understand their goals and co-create strategies
- Use data-driven insights to identify opportunities for optimization and product recommendation growth on the Narrativ platform
- Conceptualize and execute campaigns and strategies using the Narrativ technology to help clients grow their share of product recommendations
- Communicate and interface with external Publisher teams to maximize the impact of your campaigns and strategies
- Serve as the client’s primary point of contact, helping to drive loyalty, stickiness, and a excellent client experience end-to-end
- Domain expertise in a combination of the following preferred: Digital/Technical Customer Success, high-growth tech startup, e-commerce performance marketing, SaaS marketing technology
- Excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with clients, including senior stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills: you use data to draw insights and make decisions
- High-level of comfort building Excel models and working with large data sets to distill a lot of information into clear and actionable insights
- Equal parts strategic and operational — you love to roll up your sleeves and dive into account strategy and campaign set-ups when necessary
- Thrive in a matrix organization and comfortable working with cross functional teammates at all levels
- Bonus points for experience managing and/or growing SaaS contracts or performance marketing accounts
Important Notice: Narrativ will be going fully remote in 2021 and anticipate being a fully remote organization moving forward!
Narrativ is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.