Narrativ is a technology platform for brands to unlock, manage, and grow their share of product reviews on the open web.
Why is this important? We’ve seen a decade’s worth of e-commerce growth in 2020, and the emergence of a smarter consumer who demands a better way to buy than ads. They’re turning to expert product reviews on trusted sources ranging from The New York Times to their favorite YouTuber. But only Amazon is reaping the benefits today, commanding a $40B monopoly on product reviews online.
Narrativ’s patented technology empowers everyone to win. We build the tech and tools to turn honest reviews that tell the whole story about a product into a multibillion dollar acquisition channel for all brands. Teams at Sephora, Best Buy, L’Oreal and hundreds of others already partner with Narrativ to yield more efficient results than Facebook and Google.
Our work breaking Amazon’s monopoly and fixing broken and out-of-stock links on the Internet has gotten us recognized by The World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer and by Fast Company as one of the best places to work for innovators.
Narrativ is looking to hire a self motivated and operations manager to play a dual role at our growing organization. In this role. you'll act as Executive Assistant to our Founder and CEO and also manage the day to day operations of our office and team. What's a typical day like? If it's a Thursday, you might start your morning welcoming clients or investors (and have prepped and created decks for the team the week before). Your afternoon might be filled with reconciling budgets for our office equipment (laptops, monitors, furniture) and dietary needs, help a new Growth Manager trouble shoot our video conferencing equipment and assist our engineering team with their quarterly offsite.You might notice someone has a broken monitor and you anticipated this potential crash and are able to replace with no downtime Towards end of day, you'll confirm our CEO's meetings, make sure agendas are prepped and that she has the support and resources to have the most productive day! On Thursday's we also have our company bi-weekly which you'll own some prep for!
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Executive calendar management
- Budgeting and expense management
- Lead and execute on cultural initiatives aligned with Narrativ's core values, in particular organize events that encourage positive collaboration and interaction and align with those values.
- Provide assistance with candidate experience or internal visits
- Years of experience doesn't matter; if you are extremely professional, initiative and proactive at anticipating needs of others- that works for us!
- You are a confident communicator (both via email and in person)
- You've been working autonomously and build trust with others easily
- Although there is a lot of work flexibility, this role calls for someone that is able to be in the office and sometimes work beyond 9-5
- Extremely organized, and high level of accountability
Narrativ is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.