Narrativ is a technology platform for brands to unlock, manage, and grow their share of product reviews on the open web.
Why is this important? We’ve seen a decade’s worth of e-commerce growth in 2020, and the emergence of a smarter consumer who demands a better way to buy than ads. They’re turning to expert product reviews on trusted sources ranging from The New York Times to their favorite YouTuber. But only Amazon is reaping the benefits today, commanding a $40B monopoly on product reviews online.
Narrativ’s patented technology empowers everyone to win. We build the tech and tools to turn honest reviews that tell the whole story about a product into a multibillion dollar acquisition channel for all brands. Teams at Sephora, Best Buy, L’Oreal and hundreds of others already partner with Narrativ to yield more efficient results than Facebook and Google.
Our work breaking Amazon’s monopoly and fixing broken and out-of-stock links on the Internet has gotten us recognized by The World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer and by Fast Company as one of the best places to work for innovators.
Why you should work here:
- We’re growing, fast: Narrativ’s platform hosts 50+ partners spending $20mm+ a year including Best Buy, L’Oreal, Sephora, Bed Bath & Beyond, Home Depot, Nordstrom, and Samsung. We’ve doubled revenue so far in 2020.
- We have a talented team: We’re a team of 50+ from places like Amazon, Facebook, Google, and Etsy with a female founder that’s been awarded by the Financial Times, Forbes, and Inc. We’re hiring quickly, with plans to double our team in the next year.
- We’re challenging the status quo: Breaking monopolies and diversifying industries is in our DNA. Come join us on our mission to democratize product recommendations for all and build a better internet for shoppers.
Come join us on our mission to build a better Internet for shoppers!
Narrativ is looking for a Talent Specialist that will help us thoughtfully grow our 40-person community.
We’re moving fast and our team is growing! Our current plans have us doubling in the coming year, and we’re in need of a talented and well networked Tech Recruiter to join this rocketship!
We’re looking for someone who loves the idea of building an employer brand, is a generalist recruiter but has a strong focus or desire to work with our technical teams. You get a thrill from placing someone in their perfect role. You are someone who understands that recruiting is more than just filling headcount – it’s all encompassing!
Lead and own, with ambition:
- You are willing to get your hands dirty with sourcing, not only for yourself but others. Interview trainings and experimentation with new platforms, tech or strategies get you excited!
The networking bug:
- You're comfortable chatting up an engineering intern and a CEO.You could probably host a workshop on the top ten LinkedIn hacks and workflows. Your LinkedIn skills are just the tip of your sourcing strategy iceberg, though. You have an ear on the ground to the best recruiting events, networks and groups and want to spread the word about where you work
- You may have worked at an agency and are looking to bring your talents in-house and want to learn the in’s and outs of working internally at a tech start up where you’ll finally get to see how your contribution pays off. If not at an agency, you might be a contributor at a larger organization and are looking to have more ownership and larger impact at a smaller company. You want to experiment and have experience hiring technical talent
What you’ll do:
- Own full cycle recruiting processes for roles within Tech
- Work on employer branding initiatives across different platforms (blogging, social, events)
- Work alongside our team leads, you’ll gain a deep understanding of our business goals and drivers, and prioritize hiring needs. You will collaborate with each team as you define our way to find, woo, evaluate, and hire amazing talent
- You’ll work on sourcing for exec and leadership roles
- Collaborate with our Head of Talent on how to build our culture and brand internally
- Craft super fun job descriptions like this one and make recommendations to improve existing ones.
- Work on onboarding processes and iteration that are scalable and sustainable
- Have the desire to work on projects within People Ops and Identify opportunities to make us all better
- 4 years at an agency or larger tech company, with experience as a tech sourcer a big plus :)
- You’ve recruited Engineers, Product Managers and Designers
- Experience working with ATS like Greenhouse or Lever
- Have a passion for hiring diverse talent
- Intellectual horsepower: You want to understand an org not just “fill the role”
- You thrive in ambiguous settings and help people make decisions and hold them accountable
- Approachable and Collaborative with candidates and clients (your hiring managers and teams)
- Can manage competing priorities even when there’s too many
- Superb attention to detail
Important Notice: Narrativ will be going fully remote in 2021 and anticipate being a fully remote organization moving forward!
Narrativ is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.