Narrativ is building the commerce and payments infrastructure for the Creator Economy. We make it simple for creators to earn a full time income selling products from brands they love.
50 million people work in the Creator Economy today, but 95% don’t make enough to pay their monthly rent. Creators feel more pressure than ever to keep adding new revenue streams, from fan subscriptions to tips, and churn out a constant stream of new content just to get by. Narrativ gives creators the opportunity to earn meaningful, reliable income in commerce without needing to have millions of fans.
Narrativ is changing this status quo - our platform gives creators commerce, not affiliate tools, to manage their businesses. Creators who were making less than $25K a year through affiliate are now earning $100K+ through commerce on Narrativ. These creators don’t need millions of followers - the majority of creators earning a full time income on Narrativ have between 50-300K subscribers.
Narrativ has been recognized as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer and one of Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies alongside giants like Google, Microsoft, and Slack. Narrativ is committed to building a diverse team in a technology ecosystem that is anything but - the team is 42% women and 60% people of color today.
Do you share our vision for making the creator economy dream real for millions of people? Come join our team!
The Sales team at Narrativ is looking to add a unique individual contributor that will be more than just a salesperson. This role is unique because we are in a very pivotal stage in our growth and in addition to expanding our market reach and bringing on more logos into our books of business; we are also enhancing our product and building more tools that support our marketplace and that help drive revenue decisions for our customers.
As the first sales contributor to the merchant side of the business, early on in your role, you’ll work side by side with our product team on helping build the landscape of our platform while also interfacing with prospects for feedback and positioning.
You’ll be on the cutting edge of performance marketing as Narrativ is fundamentally opening a new acquisition channel for omni-channel retailers and new revenue stream for publishers. We operate at a massive scale- your work will directly influence millions of dollars of revenue for some of the most well-known companies in the industry.
- Since we are an early team, there will be elements of prospecting, building process, and iterating that will be a big part of this role
- Full-cycle sales with responsibility for building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective and current customer deals
- Deliver product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of the Narrativ platform, which means you’ll also have to understand the publisher side of the business
- Coach and mentor future SDRs and team members
- Work with our product and growth teams by representing prospects and customers as we grow, enhance features and build new products
- This isn't the typical sales role, as you'll be owning new go-to-market strategy, working on playbooks and experimenting a ton!
- 5+ years selling tech products
- 2+ years selling to enterprise/ F500 organizations
- Successful track record
- Interest in data products, marketing tools and/or the retail industry
- Consultative by nature
- Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and presenting both over the phone and in person
- Experience selling martech/ consultative adtech tools
- Team lead experience
- Existing relationships with retail and ecomm organizations
Important Notice: Narrativ will be going fully remote in 2021 and anticipate being a fully remote organization moving forward!
Narrativ is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.