Narrativ is a technology platform for brands to unlock, manage, and grow their share of product reviews on the open web.
Why is this important? We’ve seen a decade’s worth of e-commerce growth in 2020, and the emergence of a smarter consumer who demands a better way to buy than ads. They’re turning to expert product reviews on trusted sources ranging from The New York Times to their favorite YouTuber. But only Amazon is reaping the benefits today, commanding a $40B monopoly on product reviews online.
Narrativ’s patented technology empowers everyone to win. We build the tech and tools to turn honest reviews that tell the whole story about a product into a multibillion dollar acquisition channel for all brands. Teams at Sephora, Best Buy, L’Oreal and hundreds of others already partner with Narrativ to yield more efficient results than Facebook and Google.
Our work breaking Amazon’s monopoly and fixing broken and out-of-stock links on the Internet has gotten us recognized by The World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer and by Fast Company as one of the best places to work for innovators.
Why you should work here:
- We’re growing, fast: Narrativ’s platform hosts 50+ partners spending $20mm+ a year including Best Buy, L’Oreal, Sephora, Bed Bath & Beyond, Home Depot, Nordstrom, and Samsung. We’ve doubled revenue so far in 2020.
- We have a talented team: We’re a team of 50+ from places like Amazon, Facebook, Google, and Etsy with a female founder that’s been awarded by the Financial Times, Forbes, and Inc. We’re hiring quickly, with plans to double our team in the next year.
- We’re challenging the status quo: Breaking monopolies and diversifying industries is in our DNA. Come join us on our mission to democratize product recommendations for all and build a better internet for shoppers.
Come join us on our mission to build a better Internet for shoppers!
The Sales team at Narrativ is looking to add a unique individual contributor that will be more than just a salesperson. This role is unique because we are in a very pivotal stage in our growth and in addition to expanding our market reach and bringing on more logos into our books of business; we are also enhancing our product and building more tools that support our marketplace and that help drive revenue decisions for our customers.
As the first sales contributor to the merchant side of the business, early on in your role, you’ll work side by side with our product team on helping build the landscape of our platform while also interfacing with prospects for feedback and positioning.
You’ll be on the cutting edge of performance marketing as Narrativ is fundamentally opening a new acquisition channel for omni-channel retailers and new revenue stream for publishers. We operate at a massive scale- your work will directly influence millions of dollars of revenue for some of the most well-known companies in the industry.
- Since we are an early team, there will be elements of prospecting, building process, and iterating that will be a big part of this role
- Full-cycle sales with responsibility for building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective and current customer deals
- Deliver product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of the Narrativ platform, which means you’ll also have to understand the publisher side of the business
- Coach and mentor future SDRs and team members
- Work with our product and growth teams by representing prospects and customers as we grow, enhance features and build new products
- This isn't the typical sales role, as you'll be owning new go-to-market strategy, working on playbooks and experimenting a ton!
- 5+ years selling tech products
- 2+ years selling to enterprise/ F500 organizations
- Successful track record
- Interest in data products, marketing tools and/or the retail industry
- Consultative by nature
- Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and presenting both over the phone and in person
- Experience selling martech/ consultative adtech tools
- Team lead experience
- Existing relationships with retail and ecomm organizations
Important Notice: We are putting the health and safety of our employees first. For the balance of 2020, we’ll be working from home. With so much uncertainty in the world, this is a decision that helped eliminate the anxiety associated with commuting and gave our teammates one less thing to worry about
Narrativ is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.