Narrativ is a technology platform for brands to unlock, manage, and grow their share of product reviews on the open web.
Why is this important? We’ve seen a decade’s worth of e-commerce growth in 2020, and the emergence of a smarter consumer who demands a better way to buy than ads. They’re turning to expert product reviews on trusted sources ranging from The New York Times to their favorite YouTuber. But only Amazon is reaping the benefits today, commanding a $40B monopoly on product reviews online.
Narrativ’s patented technology empowers everyone to win. We build the tech and tools to turn honest reviews that tell the whole story about a product into a multibillion dollar acquisition channel for all brands. Teams at Sephora, Best Buy, L’Oreal and hundreds of others already partner with Narrativ to yield more efficient results than Facebook and Google.
Our work breaking Amazon’s monopoly and fixing broken and out-of-stock links on the Internet has gotten us recognized by The World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer and by Fast Company as one of the best places to work for innovators.
Why you should work here:
- We’re growing, fast: Narrativ’s platform hosts 50+ partners spending $20mm+ a year including Best Buy, L’Oreal, Sephora, Bed Bath & Beyond, Home Depot, Nordstrom, and Samsung. We’ve doubled revenue so far in 2020.
- We have a talented team: We’re a team of 50+ from places like Amazon, Facebook, Google, and Etsy with a female founder that’s been awarded by the Financial Times, Forbes, and Inc. We’re hiring quickly, with plans to double our team in the next year.
- We’re challenging the status quo: Breaking monopolies and diversifying industries is in our DNA. Come join us on our mission to democratize product recommendations for all and build a better internet for shoppers.
You’ll be on the cutting edge of performance marketing as Narrativ is fundamentally opening a new acquisition channel for advertisers and new revenue streams for publishers. We operate at massive scale- your work will directly influence millions of dollars of revenue for some of the most well-known companies in the industry. You'll work directly with advertiser prospects to understand their marketing goals and explain the advantages of Narrativ’s technology. Similarly, you’ll also work with our publisher prospects, to understand their content and demonstrate how Narrativ can better monetize unbiased and honest product recommendations.
The value you’ll bring:
- Build, prospect maintain and eventually close a pipeline of prospective advertiser and publisher deals.
- Deliver product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of the Narrativ platform, which means you’ll also have to understand the publisher and advertiser side of the business.
- Brainstorm, collaborate and innovate creative solutions to deliver value to new merchants.
- Partner closely with our Solutions team to support onboarding merchants and publishers.
- Collaborate with Client teams to align merchant and publisher expectations.
Experience needed to set you up for success:
- 3+ years selling tech solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of performance marketing, paid search or affiliate monetization and marketing.
- Interest in beauty and lifestyle categories. Bonus points for experience with Youtube or other beauty-related content creators.
- Successful track record
- Consultative by nature
Important Notice: We are putting the health and safety of our employees first. For the balance of 2020, we’ll be working from home. WIth so much uncertainty in the world, this is a decision that helped eliminate the anxiety associated with commuting and gave our teammates one less thing to worry about.
Narrativ is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.