Narrativ is the marketplace for unbiased product recommendations by experts on the open web. We exponentially increase match rate and augment commerce content with real time conversion data—turning honest recommendations from expert voices into a brand safe, multi-billion dollar acquisition channel.
Demand for expert recommendations has exploded, surpassing the need for simple price comparison and ushering in the era of the Intentional Shopper. This is a lean in, high intent shopper who seeks the whole story to find the products best suited to her individual needs.
Our product graph—100M+ products mapped to all of the rich stories about them and over $26B of live purchase data —powers our high match rate. Our market research tools help editors author better, higher converting product recommendations.
Why we’re special:
- Ambitious technology: Our technology mines and organizes the world’s product data in a way that’s useful (rather than intrusive) for consumers. We built a product graph featuring 80mm SKUs enriched with $20bn of monthly cart data, making it the largest database of products matched to product recommendation.
- Talented team: Fast Company recently named Narrativ one of the 50 best workplaces for innovators, fashion disruptor by Financial Times, and a technology pioneer by the World Economic Forum. We’re here to pursue greatness, embrace challenge and relentlessly improve every day.
- Fast growth: Narrativ drove $50mm in revenue for partners like Sephora, Nordstrom, Ulta Beauty, Chanel, Goop, Revolve, and more.
Join us for the opportunity to impact billions of shoppers on our mission to improve the value of every recommendation -- to create a better Internet for shoppers.
- Manage and coach a small team of growth managers to excel, including regular 1:1s, radical candor feedback in the moment, performance reviews, career planning conversations.
- Directly manage a few top merchant/brand relationships
- Run client meetings to deliver strategic insights & tactical recommendations
- Be the main point of contact for client questions and platform troubleshooting
- Identify opportunities to grow spend and inventory engagement
- Structure and execute large-scale data analysis for end-of-month reporting
- Monitor account performance against both Narrativ and client goals
- Understand the industry and top publisher’s business objectives and align Narrativ’s offerings to help both parties to achieve our strategic and revenue objectives.
- Design and drive customer insight strategy and dashboards
- Manage bidding analyst to ensure daily platform bidding is optimized based on client performance goals
- Partner with Narrativ’s product/engineering team to drive development of best in class solutions, which may include bidding optimization and account management tools
- 2+ years directly managing a small team of growth/partner managers.
- Strong analytical skills using large data sets in platforms like Tableau/ Looker/ Excel
- Draw insights from analysis and packaging in presentations to clients
- Build deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Client management and relationship building experience
- Identifying and executing on opportunities to grow client book of business
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Thrive in a matrix organization and comfortable working with cross functional teammates at all levels
- Self starter who can work with limited direction
Narrativ is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.