Narrativ is a technology platform for brands to unlock, manage, and grow their share of product reviews on the open web.
Why is this important? We’ve seen a decade’s worth of e-commerce growth in 2020, and the emergence of a smarter consumer who demands a better way to buy than ads. They’re turning to expert product reviews on trusted sources ranging from The New York Times to their favorite YouTuber. But only Amazon is reaping the benefits today, commanding a $40B monopoly on product reviews online.
Narrativ’s patented technology empowers everyone to win. We build the tech and tools to turn honest reviews that tell the whole story about a product into a multibillion dollar acquisition channel for all brands. Teams at Sephora, Best Buy, L’Oreal and hundreds of others already partner with Narrativ to yield more efficient results than Facebook and Google.
Our work breaking Amazon’s monopoly and fixing broken and out-of-stock links on the Internet has gotten us recognized by The World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer and by Fast Company as one of the best places to work for innovators.
Why you should work here:
- We’re growing, fast: Narrativ’s platform hosts 50+ partners spending $20mm+ a year including Best Buy, L’Oreal, Sephora, Bed Bath & Beyond, Home Depot, Nordstrom, and Samsung. We’ve doubled revenue so far in 2020.
- We have a talented team: We’re a team of 50+ from places like Amazon, Facebook, Google, and Etsy with a female founder that’s been awarded by the Financial Times, Forbes, and Inc. We’re hiring quickly, with plans to double our team in the next year.
- We’re challenging the status quo: Breaking monopolies and diversifying industries is in our DNA. Come join us on our mission to democratize product recommendations for all and build a better internet for shoppers.
Come join us on our mission to build a better Internet for shoppers!
- Manage and coach a small team of growth managers and Sales Directors to excel, including regular 1:1s, radical candor feedback in the moment, performance reviews, career planning conversations.
- Directly manage a few top merchant/brand relationships
- Run client meetings to deliver strategic insights & tactical recommendations
- Identify opportunities to grow spend and inventory engagement
- Structure and execute large-scale data analysis for end-of-month reporting
- Monitor account performance against both Narrativ and client goals while building playbooks for operational scale and proactive growth of accounts
- Understand the industry and top publisher’s business objectives and align Narrativ’s offerings to help both parties to achieve our strategic and revenue objectives.
- Design and drive customer insight strategy and dashboards
- Partner with Narrativ’s product/engineering team to drive development of best in class solutions, which may include bidding optimization and account management tools
- 3+ years directly managing a small team of growth/partner managers.
- 6+ years of overall experience in consulting, launching new markets, teams or products
- Strong analytical skills using large data sets in platforms like Tableau/ Looker/ Excel
- Draw insights from analysis and packaging in presentations to clients
- Build deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Client management and relationship building experience
- Identifying and executing on opportunities to grow client book of business
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Thrive in a matrix organization and comfortable working with cross functional teammates at all levels
- Self starter who can work with limited direction
Important Notice: We are putting the health and safety of our employees first. For the balance of 2020, we’ll be working from home. With so much uncertainty in the world, this is a decision that helped eliminate the anxiety associated with commuting and gave our teammates one less thing to worry about.
Narrativ is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.