Narrativ is a 40-person, seed-stage product recommendation platform. We build technology for brands to measure, compare and optimize their fastest growing recommendation channel -- commerce publishers.
Shoppers are asking the Internet personal, nuanced questions from “What are the best shoes for a second round interview?” to “What is the best pillowcase to prevent hair loss?” Commerce publishers like The New York Times’ Wirecutter and Allure produce the best recommendations that answer these questions -- an unmined data source with the potential to transform a $175bn digital economy.
Why we’re special:
- Ambitious technology: Our technology mines and organizes the world’s product data in a way that’s useful (rather than intrusive) for consumers. We built a product graph featuring 80mm SKUs enriched with $20bn of monthly cart data, making it the largest database of products matched to product recommendation.
- Talented team: Fast Company recently named Narrativ one of the 50 best workplaces for innovators, fashion disruptor by Financial Times, and a technology pioneer by the World Economic Forum. We’re here to pursue greatness, embrace challenge and relentlessly improve every day.
- Fast growth: We’re a diverse team -- with experience from McKinsey to Dropbox, Bloomberg to Glossier -- that’s doubling in size over the next year.
Join us for the opportunity to impact billions of shoppers on our mission to improve the value of every recommendation -- to create a better Internet for shoppers.
Narrativ is looking to bring on a VP of Product to lead, build and own the product organization. In addition to overseeing the existing team, you'll audit our processes and create better versions, work on enhancing our existing roadmap and have full ownership on how to build and run a successful product organization.
Your function will be the catalyst that activates and energizes what and how we build. As the Narrativ platform looks to scale both sides of the marketplace, you'll strategize on how to build and grow our platform for our clients, what tools Publishers and Merchants value and how to optimize our impact while incorporating that into how we scale our business and technology.
What you'll learn and the impact you'll have :
- As we grow our platform and add on to our marketplace tools and features, you'll become a subject matter expert on our users, the data they value and how to help our clients grow on our platform
- You'll work closely with our business teams, engineering teams on knowledge sharing and development cycles
- Develop and maintain a marketplace and tools centric roadmap to create stickiness on the Narrativ platfor
- You'll build, grow and mentor a sophisticated product organization
- Work closely with our CEO and Leadership team on implementing our product strategy and vision
- Build and iterate on existing processes
What we'll learn from you and the experience we need:
- 5+ years in a product leadership role, 10+ years experience in product management
- Expertise in marketing technology and marketplace tools
- Structured problem solver, that can own prioritization and syndication
- B2B Products
- Strong orientation towards users and clients
- You'll challenge our assumptions and embrace challenges right back
- Deep curiosity, creative thinking, and a mindset of experimentation and learning
Narrativ is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.