About Reproductive Freedom for All (Formerly NARAL Pro-Choice America)
For more than 50 years, Reproductive Freedom for All and its chapters have fought to protect and expand reproductive freedom —including access to abortion and contraception — for everybody. We are powered by our more than 4 million members from every state and congressional district in the country, representing the 8 in 10 Americans who believe every person should have the freedom to make the best decision for themselves about if, when, and how to raise a family.
Reproductive Freedom for All centers diversity, equity, inclusion, and justice in our organization and our work. Continuously learning from our history, we hold ourselves accountable to achieve reproductive freedom with equitable access for everybody. As the oldest and largest national membership organization primarily focused on advocating for abortion access, we organize and mobilize, galvanizing millions of people to take action to defend reproductive freedom, and shining a spotlight of accountability on bad actors who work to impose their ideological agenda on others. We also work to elect champions for reproductive freedom and advance state and federal legislation to safeguard it. For more information on Reproductive Freedom for All, please visit our website.
In this internship, you will perform the following duties:
- Provide general administrative support to the executive team. This includes drafting events and meeting memos for the President and helping plan travel logistics for the President;
- Support in planning Board of Directors meetings;
- Adapt to the fast-paced environment of Reproductive Freedom for All’s Executive Team;
- Provide support to E-team members in rapid response moments;
- Work closely with the Chief of Staff to support the needs of the Executive Office.
In this internship, you will learn:
- How an executive team operates to support the President and the larger goals of the organization;
- Learn about the nonprofit field and reproductive freedom movement;
- Communication skills development–Speaking, writing, interpersonal, teamwork/collaboration, and leadership;
- Professional behavior and/or knowledge–develop research, analysis, time management, teamwork, multiple task coordination, and project management skills.
We're looking for someone who:
- Is committed Reproductive Freedom for All’s work to protect and advance reproductive freedom, including access to abortion care, birth control, pregnancy and postpartum care, and paid family leave;
- Preference for junior or senior level undergraduate;
- Preference for someone who is based in the DC area;
- Excellent writing and research skills;
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities;
- Excellent organizational skills that help you work on multiple projects at once;
- Meet deadlines consistently in a fast-paced environment;
- Has a demonstrated commitment to contributing to a workplace environment in which diversity is valued and supported.