About Reproductive Freedom for All (Formerly NARAL Pro-Choice America)
For more than 50 years, Reproductive Freedom for All and its chapters have fought to protect and expand reproductive freedom —including access to abortion and contraception — for everybody. We are powered by our more than 4 million members from every state and congressional district in the country, representing the 8 in 10 Americans who believe every person should have the freedom to make the best decision for themselves about if, when, and how to raise a family.
Reproductive Freedom for All centers diversity, equity, inclusion, and justice in our organization and our work. Continuously learning from our history, we hold ourselves accountable to achieve reproductive freedom with equitable access for everybody. As the oldest and largest national membership organization primarily focused on advocating for abortion access, we organize and mobilize, galvanizing millions of people to take action to defend reproductive freedom, and shining a spotlight of accountability on bad actors who work to impose their ideological agenda on others. We also work to elect champions for reproductive freedom and advance state and federal legislation to safeguard it. For more information on Reproductive Freedom for All, please visit our website.
In this internship, you will perform the following duties:
- Updating our reporting dashboard and help analyze trends in performance;
- Draft content for email, SMS and web;
- Build emails and SMS;
- Help to update our website.
In this internship, you will learn:
- Digital production (including HTML);
- Digital content best practices;
- Reporting and data analysis.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Is able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Has experience working in Excel or Google Sheets for data analysis;
- Has a demonstrated commitment to contributing to a workplace environment in which diversity is valued and supported;
- Is committed Reproductive Freedom for All’s work to protect and advance reproductive freedom, including access to abortion care, birth control, pregnancy and postpartum care, and paid family leave;
- Experience with HTML is a plus.