Nansen is a blockchain analytics platform that enriches on-chain data with millions of wallets labels. Crypto investors use Nansen to discover opportunities, perform due diligence and defend their portfolios with our real-time dashboards and alerts.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced leader to lead our team of Account Executives, and drive Nansen’s next stage of growth.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee the daily activities and quota performance management of individual Account Executives to ensure key performance metrics are met
- Hire and ramp new Account Executives, and build/improve onboarding programs
- Provide Account Executives with a coaching cadence of time management, objection handling, prospecting tactics, and active listening skills
- Support the teams through strategic advice on how to manage their territories, prioritize pipelines, win key accounts, and serve as an executive sponsor with key relationships
- Partner closely with the Sales Operations team to manage and improve performance and internal processes for the team
- Partner closely with the Marketing team to steer pipeline building activities
- Partner closely with the Product team to ensure customer feedback and pain points are heard, reviewed, and prioritized when needed
- Grow and develop the careers of Account Executives
- You’ll shape Nansen’s trajectory – as an early member of the team, you will also have the opportunity to help build the sales engine and define the sales strategy that fuels the growth of the company!
What You Need
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in sales at a fast-growth tech business or SaaS company, including at least 2 years of managerial experience
- Experience working in a high growth tech company
- A history of consistently performing above quota
- Self-starter and demonstrated success in dealing with ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude with a focus on having a growth mindset
- Experience working cross-functionally to build successful top of the funnel activities to drive more pipeline
- Sound business judgment, sales minded and experience in all phases of the B2B sales lifecycle
- Strong problem solving skills, good analytical skills and attention to detail. Able to appropriately define issues, questions, and solutions to improve internal processes
- Strong understanding of technical concepts, and enjoy being close to product and engineering teams as well as sales teams
- Extraordinary sense of ownership and a builder mindset – you will be building many new things at Nansen!
Nice to Haves
- Technical background
- Working experience with both product-led growth and sales-led growth models